Why only unsc weapons in swat?

#1EiroksPosted 1/27/2013 2:18:29 PM
Was there ever a reason as to why we only get the dmr or br in swat? or does it have something to do with the other two that make it so its not balanced or something?
---
Spiral's very own bird of prey.
Assist all around, I've plenty for everyone.
#2Rainey-kinsPosted 1/27/2013 2:24:20 PM
The Carbine would be overkill. It's a hyper-precise weapon with no bloom and a large clip. The lightrifle is just a combo of the DMR and BR, so it's sorta kinda pointless. I could see them having a LR variant with JUST the LR, but I doubt it'll be put into Vanilla SWAT.
---
Royal Rose
#3thedeerzordPosted 1/27/2013 2:24:44 PM
Balance. If they put the carbine it it I would just spray bullets till i get a head shot.
---
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.
#4Jakobs_FodderPosted 1/27/2013 2:40:43 PM
Eiroks posted...
Was there ever a reason as to why we only get the dmr or br in swat? or does it have something to do with the other two that make it so its not balanced or something?

Roflmao.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#5Phoenixmon2Posted 1/27/2013 2:46:48 PM
Rainey-kins posted...
The Carbine would be overkill. It's a hyper-precise weapon with no bloom and a large clip.

The DMR and BR have plenty of bullets per magazine and don't have bloom either. The Carbine isn't in SWAT because of its high fire rate.
#6Rainey-kinsPosted 1/27/2013 3:01:30 PM
Phoenixmon2 posted...
Rainey-kins posted...
The Carbine would be overkill. It's a hyper-precise weapon with no bloom and a large clip.

The DMR and BR have plenty of bullets per magazine and don't have bloom either. The Carbine isn't in SWAT because of its high fire rate.

Ooops, I made a mistake on the internet. My babs.
---
Royal Rose
#7stoltenberg11Posted 1/27/2013 3:10:59 PM
the dmr does have bloom
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif
#8Jakobs_FodderPosted 1/27/2013 3:21:37 PM
Topic is full of so much fail.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#9Rainey-kinsPosted 1/27/2013 3:27:37 PM
stoltenberg11 posted...
the dmr does have bloom

I thought it did, but my give-a-f*** factor was set at "Don't," so I just didn't look it up and went on about my business.
---
Royal Rose
#10LowOnMyPaperPosted 1/27/2013 3:29:29 PM
This is a terrible, terrible topic TC, and you should be ashamed.
---
The statement below is true.
Paradoxes suck.