How was your first perfection in any Halo game?

#21firemaniac1Posted 1/28/2013 10:34:14 AM
My first Halo 4 one was on Complex. I ended up going 20 - 0. I ended up getting a lot of railguns throughout the match, and I am fairly accurate with it even at mid-long range. It was responsible for 15 kills. btw if you are wondering I ran the ammo perk, so I got 5ish kills per railgun.
#22Asherlee10Posted 1/28/2013 10:36:30 AM
The first one I got in Halo 4 was anti-climatic because I completed it with nothing but the sniper. I felt like I was cheating, tbh.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#23SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/28/2013 10:46:11 AM
I don't know about my first perfection, it's been so long I can't remember, but I know in Halo CE I was in someone else's 25 point Slayer server and went 9 straight undefeated games, almost 10. I went 222 straight kills before I was killed. And that's why, even to this day with my crappy Reach/H4 stats I still act as if my e-peen is 12 inches long on the hang.
---
My tone is loud sometimes, I scream at a ***** like she's a crowd at times...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#24kayoticdreamzPosted 1/28/2013 11:42:27 AM
boosting that halo 3 achievement
#25LTferretPosted 1/28/2013 11:47:45 AM
Halo 3
FFA Slayer on High Ground
Just took the Ghost and no bothered to stop me, the part that sucks is that its my only Perfection and it was on an alt account.
---
Why do people run from me?
#26adonfrazPosted 1/28/2013 11:56:30 AM
15-0 on Boardwalk in BTB. I got the sniper (waited 15 seconds and no one else took it) and backed up my squad as they lured the other team out.

I'm a terrible shot so I had plenty of assists too.
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#27EddMarioPosted 1/28/2013 12:25:09 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
I can honestly say I've never got one in any Halo game. Unlikely to. Meh, I don't care anyway.

---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#28Jakobs_FodderPosted 1/28/2013 12:42:19 PM
Could t tell 'ya boss.
My first perfection would have been years ago back in Halo Combat evolved (the original).
I couldn't tell you how it was. Too long ago.
Probably filled the room with a bit of laughter, victory dancing and trash talking.
Man, those were the days; to see your foe's face as you laugh in his face and dance as though you're dancing over his bullet riddle corpse.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#29SahdukPosted 1/28/2013 12:43:50 PM
Halo 2 LAN a week after the game came out, 13 years old and stomped a bunch of frat boys at a louisiana tech frat house :')
---
"If you're too dumb to speak my language, you're too dumb to talk to me. Get lost."
#30SahdukPosted 1/28/2013 12:44:15 PM
On a side note, I was better at Halo when I first started than I am now. Huh.
---
"If you're too dumb to speak my language, you're too dumb to talk to me. Get lost."