this board used to be cool...

#1marathonplayer1Posted 1/27/2013 7:09:27 PM
now its just '' wanna trade?'' and ''this game sucks.''

Any of the originals still here?
---
In the name of the Emperor! Finish This!
#2enterthemadroxPosted 1/27/2013 7:11:47 PM
marathonplayer1 posted...

Originals as in before the game came out? Cause since release, this board has been mostly those whiners saying the game sucks and pumping a lot of butthurt out onto the board so how far back are we talking about?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#3SergioMach5Posted 1/27/2013 7:14:27 PM
If we are talking about a year after Halo 1 was released and I wanted FAQ's and guides for it, then I am here. I only contributed with posts last year though :/
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#4marathonplayer1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:14:58 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

Originals as in before the game came out? Cause since release, this board has been mostly those whiners saying the game sucks and pumping a lot of butthurt out onto the board so how far back are we talking about?

Before release.

This used to be one of my favourite boards. Now its just crap.
---
In the name of the Emperor! Finish This!
#5JackhammerM60Posted 1/27/2013 7:15:57 PM
This board was never cool. I only stick around because every now and then, someone posts info that will improve my metagame.
That and info on updates and stuff. Sexy, delicious info.
---
Visit Arashiboards.net for a friendly and knowledgeable Storm Community!
Official Owlman of the I:GAU and MK9 boards.
#6VoidBeyondPosted 1/27/2013 7:17:40 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

Lol, since the game came out? Nooo. It's been like this for just about a year now, nothing has changed.
---
GT: Dethrow2112//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN White FC: 4771 6383 7145
#7thedeerzordPosted 1/27/2013 7:17:55 PM
Even the Black Ops 2 boards are better than this ones. Theirs is much more civilized and calm than this one.
---
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.
#8enterthemadroxPosted 1/27/2013 7:18:57 PM
I actually opened this and worried there might be a Skyrim reference.

Thank the lord there wasn't.

But yeah, it annoyed me seeing the whining and now the trading crap has become more and more prevalent, I hate that too.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#9SunDevil77Posted 1/27/2013 7:21:43 PM
I popped in every once in a blue moon back in the day.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#10enterthemadroxPosted 1/27/2013 7:21:50 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
enterthemadrox posted...

Lol, since the game came out? Nooo. It's been like this for just about a year now, nothing has changed.

Well, I've only been on this particular board since release because a relative bought the game and I decided to play his copy for the "play before November 20th" thing that turns out, didn't count for Europe anyway so that was a waste of time.
---