this board used to be cool...

#31marathonplayer1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:49:15 PM
welcome to gamefaqs, where your opinion is wrong because I say it is.
---
In the name of the Emperor! Finish This!
#32bd0g5Posted 1/27/2013 10:53:05 PM
jesse_skater posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
marathonplayer1 posted...
iRGush posted...
I'm pretty sure 95% of this board, including myself was VERY optimistic over the game seeing as how 343 made reach so much better.

Then the leaked game informer article hit and it was all downhill.

How did they make reach better?

Unless 343 did something with Reach that I'm not aware of then there's the proof that Gush has no idea what he's talking about.

This post pretty much sums up the combined intelligence of 95% of this board.

I dunno, enterthemadrox is maybe the worst poster on this board. Some at least make one good post once in a while.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#33Bigtymer113Posted 1/27/2013 11:15:18 PM
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.

There are sequels for these games tho
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#34RethalwolfPosted 1/27/2013 11:27:48 PM
It's hard to stick around when all everyone's doing is complaining and it's not even going anywhere.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#35phillyeagles123Posted 1/27/2013 11:27:55 PM
I actually find this board to be more tolerable than the Waypoint forums and the Halo Council. Whenever I go on those forums, all I see is nonstop crying. At least here, there are some interesting topics here and there.
#36TMoney650Posted 1/27/2013 11:44:03 PM
As an H4GB vet I gotta say this board has stayed pretty much the same for almost a year now.

I miss my n****s Sawyer and X Faktor though
#37YellowPurplePosted 1/28/2013 12:09:52 AM
A lot of whining here, but there's more on the waypoint forums.

Just ignore the whiners/negative people if they get to you that much. The ignore function on this site is awesome.
#38lderivedxPosted 1/28/2013 12:13:58 AM
It's odd the number of people complaining about others itt, and those that are complaining itt do almost nothing for the board.
---
Derive's posts are like orgasms... that actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD
#39RethalwolfPosted 1/28/2013 12:25:05 AM
lderivedx posted...
It's odd the number of people complaining about others itt, and those that are complaining itt do almost nothing for the board.

Is it odd... or even?
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#40SThiefNPosted 1/28/2013 9:05:55 AM
Orange_Apple posted...
The Halo boards have been bad since Halo 3. A lot of the people from the Halo 2 boards don't post here anymore. Back then you could actually post an opinion without being called names or having someone check you stats.

Those were better times.

Now we have the same select few people who are like the loud obnoxious kids in high school who always felt the need to say the same thing... Every single day.

hmm you must not have been posting on the same H2 boards as me
---
xbl - Amazing Trane