this board used to be cool...

#51Unlucky_7Posted 1/28/2013 11:21:15 AM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
This board was never cool.

But the 'trolls' that get *****ed about on here are the only good thing this board has going for it. Butt hurt people need to understand this.

Agreed. If people think this board isn't "cool" (full of anti-competitive whiners), they don't have to post.
---
Your signature is appended to the bottom of every post you make.
#52JaidabeccaPosted 1/28/2013 11:38:37 AM
bd0g5 posted...
TMoney650 posted...
As an H4GB vet I gotta say this board has stayed pretty much the same for almost a year now.

I miss my n****s Sawyer and X Faktor though

X faktor will be back in april iirc, he's traveling around Canada on his moose or something.

Thanks, bd0g, that made me lol!
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#53DiscernPosted 1/28/2013 12:08:06 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
lderivedx posted...
It's odd the number of people complaining about others itt, and those that are complaining itt do almost nothing for the board.

Can I complain about the filthy casuals that lower the average skill level of this board?

But I like to play for fun...what will I play otherwise? Although I guess I can play Minecraft or Viva Pinata...

(I don't play Viva Pinata, but my wife loves that s***)
---
GT- Discern88
#54lderivedxPosted 1/28/2013 3:04:33 PM
But the 'trolls' that get *****ed about on here are the only good thing this board has going for it. Butt hurt people need to understand this.

I can say with great confidence that without blite, blake, or myself, this board would be (for the most part) boring.

Although I guess I can play Minecraft

Minecraft is excellent.
---
You hate even numbers? Are you one of those people that only eats certain colors of M&Ms? -skiergamer23
GT: i derive dx
#55Asherlee10Posted 1/28/2013 4:31:31 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
But the 'trolls' that get *****ed about on here are the only good thing this board has going for it.

No, the trolls deter a lot of new users to this board. It's only moderately funny to those that are regulars here.

I don't know about you, but I like to have diversity in discussions.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#56Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/28/2013 4:37:07 PM
diversity in discussions

Yea, having more awful players on this board, asking the same questions over and over again really isn't diversity.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#57MlCKHEADPosted 1/28/2013 4:40:56 PM
You need to master the art of not caring.
---
GT: Micktory
#58SlaveZero40Posted 1/28/2013 5:57:16 PM
It's a shame no one on this board really talked about the Arena Gaming League and there were two Gamefaqs regulars in it.

I think this board's highest point was Halo 4's release week. That was the best moment of this board with the fewest complaints and less demoralizing people.

Even though this board is bad, REACH board was worse during it's prime and most of the same people from Reach came to Halo 4 boards to insult the game and other people.
Makes sense though, ....same fanbase.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#59elitewarrior500Posted 1/28/2013 5:59:17 PM
okay?
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#60Msheridan1990Posted 1/28/2013 6:08:51 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...
But the 'trolls' that get *****ed about on here are the only good thing this board has going for it.

No, the trolls deter a lot of new users to this board. It's only moderately funny to those that are regulars here.

I don't know about you, but I like to have diversity in discussions.

why is race relivant on a msg bord? (plz no flames i liek black n asains 2 btw)
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL