this board used to be cool...

#61Asherlee10Posted 1/28/2013 7:29:51 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
diversity in discussions

Yea, having more awful players on this board, asking the same questions over and over again really isn't diversity.

I will agree some do that, but not all.

Msheridan1990 posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...
But the 'trolls' that get *****ed about on here are the only good thing this board has going for it.

No, the trolls deter a lot of new users to this board. It's only moderately funny to those that are regulars here.

I don't know about you, but I like to have diversity in discussions.

why is race relivant on a msg bord? (plz no flames i liek black n asains 2 btw)

What about Hispanics?
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#62devil mingyPosted 1/28/2013 7:36:47 PM
*lurks in background, whistling*
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#63SahdukPosted 1/28/2013 7:48:17 PM
Cool? Pre-first info this board was just "I hope 343 does *insert ****ty idea here*" and after the first info came out it was "this can't be legit" mixed with "IM GLAD 343 IS IMPLEMENTING MY ****TY IDEA". It got worse and worse as time went on between the "DIS GAME WILL B PERFECT" people and the nerds who said the game would turn out how it turned out arguing all day err day. This board was never good in any way.
---
"If you're too dumb to speak my language, you're too dumb to talk to me. Get lost."
#64SahdukPosted 1/28/2013 7:49:48 PM
Though it was amusing to see the guys who defended the game stop coming here immediately after black ops 2 came out.
---
"If you're too dumb to speak my language, you're too dumb to talk to me. Get lost."
#65bd0g5Posted 1/28/2013 8:08:50 PM
Sahduk posted...
Though it was amusing to see the guys who defended the game stop coming here immediately after black ops 2 came out.

it's like we were right, woah
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#66lderivedxPosted 1/28/2013 8:11:10 PM
*lurks in background, whistling*

He lives.
---
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
#67devil mingyPosted 1/28/2013 8:26:45 PM
Umm... no I don't

*dies*
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#68lderivedxPosted 1/28/2013 8:27:57 PM
oh

:(
---
[Jesse,] you need to stop noscoping me though its really infuriating, that time you jumped from ring 2, no scoped me, and picked up camo, i about died IRL -bale
#69marathonplayer1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:38:44 PM
all those people saying this board was ''never cool'' were obviously not here before release
---
In the name of the Emperor! Finish This!
#70JkickitPosted 1/28/2013 8:39:47 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
I actually opened this and worried there might be a Skyrim reference.

Thank the lord there wasn't.

---
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.