this board used to be cool...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. this board used to be cool...
3 years ago#61
Killean_Nuggets posted...
diversity in discussions

Yea, having more awful players on this board, asking the same questions over and over again really isn't diversity.

I will agree some do that, but not all.

Msheridan1990 posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...
But the 'trolls' that get *****ed about on here are the only good thing this board has going for it.

No, the trolls deter a lot of new users to this board. It's only moderately funny to those that are regulars here.

I don't know about you, but I like to have diversity in discussions.

why is race relivant on a msg bord? (plz no flames i liek black n asains 2 btw)

What about Hispanics?
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
3 years ago#62
*lurks in background, whistling*
What can change the nature of a man?
3 years ago#63
Cool? Pre-first info this board was just "I hope 343 does *insert ****ty idea here*" and after the first info came out it was "this can't be legit" mixed with "IM GLAD 343 IS IMPLEMENTING MY ****TY IDEA". It got worse and worse as time went on between the "DIS GAME WILL B PERFECT" people and the nerds who said the game would turn out how it turned out arguing all day err day. This board was never good in any way.
"If you're too dumb to speak my language, you're too dumb to talk to me. Get lost."
3 years ago#64
Though it was amusing to see the guys who defended the game stop coming here immediately after black ops 2 came out.
"If you're too dumb to speak my language, you're too dumb to talk to me. Get lost."
3 years ago#65
Sahduk posted...
Though it was amusing to see the guys who defended the game stop coming here immediately after black ops 2 came out.

it's like we were right, woah
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
3 years ago#66
*lurks in background, whistling*

He lives.
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
3 years ago#67
Umm... no I don't

*dies*
What can change the nature of a man?
3 years ago#68
oh

:(
[Jesse,] you need to stop noscoping me though its really infuriating, that time you jumped from ring 2, no scoped me, and picked up camo, i about died IRL -bale
3 years ago#69
all those people saying this board was ''never cool'' were obviously not here before release
In the name of the Emperor! Finish This!
3 years ago#70
enterthemadrox posted...
I actually opened this and worried there might be a Skyrim reference.

Thank the lord there wasn't.
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. this board used to be cool...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived