this board used to be cool...

#71SahdukPosted 1/28/2013 7:44:23 PM
marathonplayer1 posted...
all those people saying this board was ''never cool'' were obviously not here before release

I see reading is not your strong point. That explains why you think the board was once worth visiting.
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#72bd0g5Posted 1/28/2013 7:50:09 PM
all those people saying this board was ''never cool'' were obviously not here before release

It was even worse back then, people were trying to convince me that JiP would be a good idea.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#73SunDevil77Posted 1/28/2013 7:52:20 PM
bd0g5 posted...

It was even worse back then, people were trying to convince me that JiP would be a good idea.

It is...for non competitive playlists.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#74SahdukPosted 1/28/2013 7:56:22 PM
i think we can all agree that he board was better before blite though
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#75TMoney650Posted 1/28/2013 8:01:16 PM
Sahduk posted...
i think we can all agree that he board was better before blite though

This, Nuggets is easily the worst poster on the board. Why is he so mad at casuals? He's probably just salty because England lost the 2011 American Football World Cup LMAO get owned kid
#76lord_wazooPosted 1/28/2013 8:48:38 PM
the halo 4 boards are so great. no stank ass golden vegeta's to ruin this board with their posts regarding music. no yanni oblivion's to be yanni oblivion. no player rankings by the users on the board to drag this board into the ground.

instead, there's great discussion about how the dmr is terrible. yeahhhhhh halo 4 board!!!
---
Scutchyy
#77lderivedxPosted 1/28/2013 8:57:13 PM
yanni oblivion's to be yanni oblivion

But also no L Moody L.

This board needs more tier lists.
---
this is a shining example of why people with alternating caps in their names are treated like special children. - Sin
GT: i derive dx
#78bd0g5Posted 1/28/2013 8:59:22 PM
lderivedx posted...
yanni oblivion's to be yanni oblivion

But also no L Moody L.

This board needs more tier lists.

Make the first one gogogogogo
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#79lderivedxPosted 1/28/2013 9:03:08 PM
I don't play enough.

Nor is my ego large enough (wow I know right).
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
#80bd0g5Posted 1/28/2013 9:10:15 PM
There better be a tier list when I wake up tomorrow. This time I won't be #1 in the bottom tier because I am better than lith.
---