Halo 4 is objectively the worst FPS ever made

#31MurphysGhostPosted 1/28/2013 7:21:50 PM
CynicalZealot posted...
MurphysGhost posted...
The people who made this game must be sacked!

And the people who sack them, must also be sacked!

Mind you, moose bites can be pretty nasty...

No reali!

*returns to watching The Hot Hands of an Oslo Dentist*
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#32Steel_ShadowsPosted 1/28/2013 7:24:54 PM
Finaliize posted...
And like I said, I never quoted you, so you're offended because my post wasn't original and I did not read a 2 page thread but rather replied directly to the TC. Once again, hop off my nuts child.

Pfft, less than 50 posts per page. <_<
---
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.
#33SunDevil77Posted 1/28/2013 7:28:33 PM
Steel_Shadows posted...
Finaliize posted...
And like I said, I never quoted you, so you're offended because my post wasn't original and I did not read a 2 page thread but rather replied directly to the TC. Once again, hop off my nuts child.

Pfft, less than 50 posts per page. <_<

I know...casuals.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#34ryan-stocksPosted 1/28/2013 7:41:37 PM
Man when did the Halo 4 board just turn into a place where people come when they want to share how terrible their life is because they don't like a game that THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY!!! crazy idea right? If people don"t like Halo 4 that is their choice and they have a right to speak their mind. But to call a game "objectively the worst FPS" is untrue because I and many others on this board happen to enjoy the game. The game may be subjectively the worst FPS ever made. So please for everyone who just uses this board to criticize Halo 4 and 343, find another board. And to all those people who call those people idiots and say that they must have some sort of defect, shut up because everyone has a right to an opinion and they have a right to share that opinion. On a side note, I am trying to round up a group of players who exhibit exceptional skills with either a sniper rifle or assassinations to start a team of Halo 4 assassins. My gamertag is amcsBreakingBad. If anyone is interested, please send me a friend request and mention that you are interested in joining. Any rank is welcome, but every member must play a few matches with me in order to prove that they possess exceptional assassinating/sniping skills. Disclaimer: It is NOT an MLG team, just a group of players who enjoy the stealthier side of Halo 4, Mics are strongly recommended and will help determine whether or not a player qualifies to join.
#35Blaze0fGloryPosted 1/28/2013 7:46:56 PM
TC just laminated his V card n wanted us to know. That's all this topic is.
---
Gangsta Walkin