Noble team's armor in Halo 4

#1Thekiller37Posted 1/27/2013 7:08:58 PM
Is there a list of what pieces of armor from noble team remain in this game's armory? I want to try to recreate any character from the game, and the other topic regarding this made by someone else only got to 3 posts and got archived.
---
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous.
#2Phoenixmon2Posted 1/27/2013 7:13:16 PM
There might be the same named pieces, but they'll look different. You won't be able to make the same exact Spartans.

For example, the closest thing to Emile's helmet is Orbital, but its visor is shaped pretty differently.
#3CynicalZealotPosted 1/27/2013 11:46:16 PM
If memory serves, Carter was Commando, Kat was Air Assault, Jun was Scout, Emile was EVA, and Jorge was Grenadier. Six was Mark V, unless/until you changed him/her. Most of those designations DO exist in Halo 4.

But like Phoenixmon2 mentioned, the Spartan-IV versions of those armors are different (as part of the general streamlining of the armor design). For example, I've been using Air Assault as my helmet almost from the moment it unlocked (around level 10 or so), but it looks almost nothing like Kat's helmet did in Reach.

If you're hoping to make a Spartan that looks like someone in Reach, give up now because it is not going to happen.

If you have Waypoint, I think you can see pictures of the designs of all the different armor sets, then figure out which pieces you like for each body part.

---
"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--- Vyvyan, The Young Ones