Link43130
4 years ago#2
Grifball's supposed to end with an explosion. 1/10
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#3
Loved it since its origins in RvB
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact

User Info: Tha_Blocc

Tha_Blocc
4 years ago#4
I think it's pretty fun. Getting the hammer commendation maxed.lol
"Open up the casket, I ain't dead yet".

User Info: IvIe12CiL3SS

IvIe12CiL3SS
4 years ago#5
I hate that I get betrayed/betray so much.
XBL: Merciless AZN

User Info: Thekiller37

Thekiller37
4 years ago#6
I'm loving it, but like people mentioned I need an explosion killing nearby people.
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous.

User Info: Paper_Mario_4

Paper_Mario_4
4 years ago#7
The lag is terrible. My entire team hasn't been spawning properly all day. And it's not just me, others are having this problem as well. 343i I hate you as a company. The only thing you guys did was give me a medium to **** around on while I talk with friends. This game in it's entirety is one boring joke.

User Info: Finaliize

Finaliize
4 years ago#8
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
The lag is terrible. My entire team hasn't been spawning properly all day. And it's not just me, others are having this problem as well. 343i I hate you as a company. The only thing you guys did was give me a medium to **** around on while I talk with friends. This game in it's entirety is one boring joke.

Second post you made crying, aside from the topic you made. Go to bed child you seem mad.

User Info: elitewarrior500

elitewarrior500
4 years ago#9
Paper_Mario_4 posted...

wonder if you sir are also a joke
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco

User Info: Goro

Goro
4 years ago#10
The new grifball is perfect, except you don't get anything for throwing a pass to score or an interception medal.
GT: GaryBusey T33th
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Your thoughts on grifball?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived