The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Grifball

#1strangerockPosted 1/28/2013 2:07:22 AM
They should remove friendly fire, so you won't constantly keep killing your teammates.
---
I like the way you die boy.
#2Rainey-kinsPosted 1/28/2013 2:14:00 AM
Takes some of the fun out of Grifball.
---
Royal Rose
#3kayoticdreamzPosted 1/28/2013 2:47:29 AM
Rainey-kins posted...
#4Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/28/2013 3:10:02 AM
This sounds like the ability of most posters on this board, awful.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#5ROFLMEOWPosted 1/28/2013 3:13:47 AM
Either that or fix the lag issues. When I hit the enemy carrier in the face with my gravity hammer and my teammates aren't even near me, the enemy should die. Instead, all I get is "BETRAYAL!"
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#6incubuxPosted 1/28/2013 4:54:45 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...
Rainey-kins posted...

my problem is that i have multiple teammates that keep ruining the fun of griftball by team killing on purpose the carried of the ball or just kill to clear the path of the enemy
---
Incubux
#7JaidabeccaPosted 1/28/2013 6:01:56 AM(edited)
Does anyone know how long Grifball is going to be up? With 343i doing the whole rotational play-list BS I'm not sure if I should get my Grifball "fix" now or just take a break from it & play another play-list. I've been playing Grifball for a couple hours & I'm kind of burnt-out already but if it's going to be taken out soon I'd like to know.

Anyways, thanks in advance! ^_^
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#8Asherlee10Posted 1/28/2013 10:38:09 AM
incubux posted...
my problem is that i have multiple teammates that keep ruining the fun of griftball by team killing on purpose the carried of the ball or just kill to clear the path of the enemy

Yeah, I don't see how friendly fire adds to the enjoyment when most abuse it.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#9SkiesWillBurn81Posted 1/28/2013 10:43:39 AM
Asherlee10 posted...
incubux posted...

Yeah, I don't see how friendly fire adds to the enjoyment when most abuse it.

It's defiantly Abused by some and quite annoying when you are actually trying to play 2 win!
#10Frumpy88Posted 1/28/2013 10:53:10 AM
Without friendly fire everyone will constantly b swinging in all directions. Then instead of being killed by a teammate you'll just b launched across the room. That could help ur team (and other team) score easier and the people that would be betraying constantly would just blast their teammates away from the action.
I believe taking FF off would be a horrible idea
---
B BAKD