Grifball

#11Asherlee10Posted 1/28/2013 9:54:34 AM
Frumpy88 posted...
Without friendly fire everyone will constantly b swinging in all directions. Then instead of being killed by a teammate you'll just b launched across the room. That could help ur team (and other team) score easier and the people that would be betraying constantly would just blast their teammates away from the action.
I believe taking FF off would be a horrible idea

I haven't played the official Grifball in H4 yet, but how would lack of friendly fire launch you across the room?
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#12Frumpy88Posted 1/28/2013 10:14:00 AM
I thought if u jumped and got hammered u would go flying like in reach. I was wrong.
Either way there would still b those dbags just hammering around their teammates.
---
B BAKD
#13Asherlee10Posted 1/28/2013 10:15:03 AM
Frumpy88 posted...
I thought if u jumped and got hammered u would go flying like in reach. I was wrong.
Either way there would still b those dbags just hammering around their teammates.

If it doesn't harm your teammates, it doesn't matter if they are swinging their hammer.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#14Arcadia__personPosted 1/28/2013 10:32:22 AM
Grifball needs friendly fire-- it forces you to focus and only swing when you mean it. It takes skill to make sure you're hitting the enemies while missing your teammates, and I think Grifball would be worse off if that skill was removed.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#15Frumpy88Posted 1/28/2013 10:34:11 AM
My main problem with grifball is being the red team. When the other team has the ball he has a blue beacon of his head.
---
B BAKD
#16kayoticdreamzPosted 1/28/2013 10:39:52 AM
Jaidabecca posted...
Does anyone know how long Grifball is going to be up? With 343i doing the whole rotational play-list BS I'm not sure if I should get my Grifball "fix" now or just take a break from it & play another play-list. I've been playing Grifball for a couple hours & I'm kind of burnt-out already but if it's going to be taken out soon I'd like to know.

Anyways, thanks in advance! ^_^

i too am curious about this.

and yea grifball needs friendly fire.
#17jakethenoobPosted 1/28/2013 10:50:26 AM
Why would I play Griffball if I can't kill my own team?
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#18metroidman92Posted 1/28/2013 10:58:04 AM
Arcadia__person posted...
Grifball needs friendly fire-- it forces you to focus and only swing when you mean it. It takes skill to make sure you're hitting the enemies while missing your teammates, and I think Grifball would be worse off if that skill was removed.

That all goes down the drain when you have idiots who teamkill the whole time. Unless you get some friends/ GFAQers on your team to actually play right, "strategy" is wasted on teamkilling f***tards. The weakest link ruins the chain.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#19phillyeagles123Posted 1/28/2013 2:17:54 PM(edited)
The only problem with Grifball having Friendly Fire is when you get dbag teammates who just teamkill to get the ball or teamkill just because they're dbags.
However, turning off Friendly Fire would just lead to a giant cluster**** in the middle of the map. Friendly Fire is really a necessary evil for Griflball.