Is 343i just lazy when it comes to challeges, or what?

#1JummedPosted 1/28/2013 3:35:18 AM(edited)
Sometimes you have the same challeges from the previous day, or even no challeges at all. Hell this week doesn't even have weekly challenges.

Maybe Bungie just spoiled us.
---
Flowing Through My Xbox: Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, NCAA Football 13, Halo 4, Borderlands: GOTY, TES: Oblivion, THPS:HD
#2RAGEface14Posted 1/28/2013 6:03:12 AM
Well, it's difficult to come up with unique challenges for Halo daily. There's only so much you can do in the game that's challenge-worthy.
---
GT: RAGEface14
#3ginsekaiPosted 1/28/2013 6:49:46 AM
Yes, but once they reach that point, you would expect them to start recycling old challenges, not stop them altogether. The game's only been out for a little more than three months! There had BETTER be more weekly campaign challenges in the works, that's all I can say.
---
"Personally, it's not God I dislike. It's His fan club I can't stand." ~~bash.org
#4Mr_arizonaPosted 1/28/2013 7:00:59 AM
Pistol elite - Beat the campaign on Heroic or harder using only Magnum, Plasma Pistol, and Boltshot. (The targeting gun in that one mission is ok)

I'm Leg Strong not Arm Strong - Do not use a vehicle to boost your performance when available. (Exceptions are those that force you in a vehicle Ghost run, Pelican, ETC...)
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif