Is 343i just lazy when it comes to challeges, or what?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is 343i just lazy when it comes to challeges, or what?
4 years ago#1
Sometimes you have the same challeges from the previous day, or even no challeges at all. Hell this week doesn't even have weekly challenges.

Maybe Bungie just spoiled us.
Flowing Through My Xbox: Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, NCAA Football 13, Halo 4, Borderlands: GOTY, TES: Oblivion, THPS:HD
4 years ago#2
Well, it's difficult to come up with unique challenges for Halo daily. There's only so much you can do in the game that's challenge-worthy.
GT: RAGEface14
4 years ago#3
Yes, but once they reach that point, you would expect them to start recycling old challenges, not stop them altogether. The game's only been out for a little more than three months! There had BETTER be more weekly campaign challenges in the works, that's all I can say.
"Personally, it's not God I dislike. It's His fan club I can't stand." ~~bash.org
4 years ago#4
Pistol elite - Beat the campaign on Heroic or harder using only Magnum, Plasma Pistol, and Boltshot. (The targeting gun in that one mission is ok)

I'm Leg Strong not Arm Strong - Do not use a vehicle to boost your performance when available. (Exceptions are those that force you in a vehicle Ghost run, Pelican, ETC...)
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is 343i just lazy when it comes to challeges, or what?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived