Dominion Diaries Credits video, IGN interview, and Trivia Topic

#21IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:32:58 AM(edited)
zetsuhimoze posted...
IamChaCha posted...
ssj3blade posted...
Man I really want to be in a story. When is volume 2 coming out?

We have yet to make an official announcement.

However the free for all character privilege is no more. To be part of the story, you must participate in the open beta coming in February. Details down the road, but the sequel:

It will be bigger!
Better!
With more characters!
Plot twists up the wazoo!*
Choices that matter!
Mind boggling drama!
More sexual tension!**
With in-game prizes that can be won!***

*This is a lie.
**This is entirely fabricated.
***You will receive nothing.

So this is mass effect now only the choices matter?

As the asterisks indicate, be very weary of information coming from this treacherous user. Only announcements made by me should be trusted. Choices give way to branching paths with some twists either available or missed. Having every choice come back to bite you in the posterior is cool in an RPG game, but may not be in the best interests of the next installment.

As for Mr. Dark Wall, I'd say the only 'good stuff' you missed was the hilarity of evil L3git, a criminal master mind who you never got to see, a reformed derived, a much larger abyss section, and a couple arguments with the group leading to either SLOPPY or L3git splitting. Bowtie being your ally was cool, but not as fun as those sections were meant to be. Especially evil L3git...
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#22zetsuhimozePosted 1/31/2013 7:16:43 AM
IamChaCha posted...
zetsuhimoze posted...
IamChaCha posted...
ssj3blade posted...
Man I really want to be in a story. When is volume 2 coming out?

We have yet to make an official announcement.

However the free for all character privilege is no more. To be part of the story, you must participate in the open beta coming in February. Details down the road, but the sequel:

It will be bigger!
Better!
With more characters!
Plot twists up the wazoo!*
Choices that matter!
Mind boggling drama!
More sexual tension!**
With in-game prizes that can be won!***

*This is a lie.
**This is entirely fabricated.
***You will receive nothing.

So this is mass effect now only the choices matter?

As the asterisks indicate, be very weary of information coming from this treacherous user. Only announcements made by me should be trusted. Choices give way to branching paths with some twists either available or missed. Having every choice come back to bite you in the posterior is cool in an RPG game, but may not be in the best interests of the next installment.

As for Mr. Dark Wall, I'd say the only 'good stuff' you missed was the hilarity of evil L3git, a criminal master mind who you never got to see, a reformed derived, a much larger abyss section, and a couple arguments with the group leading to either SLOPPY or L3git splitting. Bowtie being your ally was cool, but not as fun as those sections were meant to be. Especially evil L3git...

The mass effect thing was only a joke because many people complain about their choices not mattering at the end of 3
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#23IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:08:35 AM
I see. Heh, then in a way the choices you guys made did matter more than in Mass Effect 3. Bioware, eat your heart out ;)

Also, lotta Derived and L3git fans, it would seem from the polls. This is interesting.

Figured L3git's dad would take the cake...
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#24SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/31/2013 10:54:55 AM
Lack of Spidux, not interested
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#25IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:18:12 AM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Lack of Spidux, not interested

I'd ask if you'd like to be a villain in the totally unconfirmed sequel, as your username kinda seems like it would fit that role, but alas: the beta will decide whether there truly is a lack of Spidux.

Good day.
---
#26captaingooch19Posted 1/31/2013 6:39:44 PM
what....captaingooch doesn't scream "villian" lol jk
#27zetsuhimozePosted 2/2/2013 6:09:09 PM
captaingooch19 posted...
what....captaingooch doesn't scream "villian" lol jk

Its screams pron
---
Psn zetsu_himoze