New specializations not showing up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. New specializations not showing up

User Info: sticks21

sticks21
3 years ago#1
Anyone else having problems with the stalker and engineer specializations not appearing on the list? Just curious if their is some way to fix this. Thanks.

User Info: Frumpy88

Frumpy88
3 years ago#2
I used one of them codes so I have them all but they didn't show up until I was ready to pick a new one at lvl 50. So maybe when u complete ur current spec. they will show up.
Just a guess
B BAKD

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990
3 years ago#3
Try going to dashboard a couple of times.

User Info: sticks21

sticks21
3 years ago#4
Thanks, I'll give it a try. Sorry, I should of mentioned that I just hit lvl 70, and have operator and pioneer all finished. I still have wetworks and pathfinder to work with, but was just wondering why I didn't have the two new ones to choose from also.

User Info: SunSeekir

SunSeekir
3 years ago#5
Yeah I'm having the same problem. I never received the specialization e-mail. So I had been stuck at Level 70 for quite some time. Then last week I finally got Pioneer and Pathfinder. Now I am at stuck Level 90.

Today I logged on hoping to continue with the two new specializations. But they aren't showing up. The new Spartan Ops episode is showing though.

So yes, I too cannot see the two new specializations yet. Engineer and Stalker I believe? If anyone else has the issue, or has a solution, please post.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. New specializations not showing up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived