New specializations not showing up

#1sticks21Posted 1/28/2013 8:31:08 AM
Anyone else having problems with the stalker and engineer specializations not appearing on the list? Just curious if their is some way to fix this. Thanks.
#2Frumpy88Posted 1/28/2013 8:38:03 AM
I used one of them codes so I have them all but they didn't show up until I was ready to pick a new one at lvl 50. So maybe when u complete ur current spec. they will show up.
Just a guess
---
B BAKD
#3rincewind1990Posted 1/28/2013 8:39:06 AM
Try going to dashboard a couple of times.
#4sticks21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:44:14 AM
Thanks, I'll give it a try. Sorry, I should of mentioned that I just hit lvl 70, and have operator and pioneer all finished. I still have wetworks and pathfinder to work with, but was just wondering why I didn't have the two new ones to choose from also.
#5SunSeekirPosted 1/28/2013 9:54:47 AM
Yeah I'm having the same problem. I never received the specialization e-mail. So I had been stuck at Level 70 for quite some time. Then last week I finally got Pioneer and Pathfinder. Now I am at stuck Level 90.

Today I logged on hoping to continue with the two new specializations. But they aren't showing up. The new Spartan Ops episode is showing though.

So yes, I too cannot see the two new specializations yet. Engineer and Stalker I believe? If anyone else has the issue, or has a solution, please post.