C/D: Grifball should now be a MLG/AGL gametype

#11lderivedxPosted 1/28/2013 3:32:05 PM
I'm not sure what a wife children dog is, and I think I'm perfectly happy not knowing.
---
If you still have any problems with my post I highly recommend you get over it. - Navex
GT: i derive dx
#12MlCKHEADPosted 1/28/2013 3:32:13 PM
A beautiful wife children dog sounds kinda ****ed up, man.
---
GT: Micktory
#13ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:39:25 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
blite lemme tell you a little story everyday I wake up get out of bed you know all that stuff just before I leave for the day I look at my beautiful wife children dog and then finally I look at my trash can and you know what it says? Blite.
ROFL garbage

Let me tell you a little story, every day your children wake up and wish they had a dad that was more successful than the family pet. Sadly every day they are disappointed.

blite lemme tell you a little story I come home from work dinner is in the oven and my wife kisses me on the cheek then she tells the kids to go play outside and gives me a little tongue action Im tired so I go sit on the couch and watch SC dinner is ready and I go to tell the kids to come in though in the corner of the yard I see my dog layin a fat one in the grass I get a bag and go pick it up and you know what it says on it? Blite.
LMAO poop
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#14MlCKHEADPosted 1/28/2013 3:41:44 PM
Soul Calibur is terrible.
---
GT: Micktory
#15Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/28/2013 3:42:45 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
blite lemme tell you a little story everyday I wake up get out of bed you know all that stuff just before I leave for the day I look at my beautiful wife children dog and then finally I look at my trash can and you know what it says? Blite.
ROFL garbage

Let me tell you a little story, every day your children wake up and wish they had a dad that was more successful than the family pet. Sadly every day they are disappointed.

blite lemme tell you a little story I come home from work dinner is in the oven and my wife kisses me on the cheek then she tells the kids to go play outside and gives me a little tongue action Im tired so I go sit on the couch and watch SC dinner is ready and I go to tell the kids to come in though in the corner of the yard I see my dog layin a fat one in the grass I get a bag and go pick it up and you know what it says on it? Blite.
LMAO poop

And that dog taking a **** is a greater accomplishment than you will have achieved.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#16ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:44:28 PM
Guys I fear that we've veered too far off the topic here and as funny as Blite's Halo ability (and cooking ability lol) is, I'm gonna have to ask you guys to bring your attention back to the question at hand.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~