Spartan Ops Vicory Lap

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops Vicory Lap
3 years ago#1
This has happened twice already, but when we get to this part whn you have to eliminate all enemies. There is a knight with a binary rifle on the other side of the door. We can't continue until we ill him but we can't. We've tried explosions and all that

This happening to anyone else?
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
Check profile for FCs.
3 years ago#2
Uhh well it would help to just kill him. That- that is, it would make the mission easier if you just ran up and... killed.. the Knight
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
3 years ago#3
lol. Should have specified more. The door is closed and he is behind it.
Check profile for FCs.
3 years ago#4
Did you try knocking?
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
3 years ago#5
Yes we all did at the same time. XD
But nothing.
Check profile for FCs.
3 years ago#6
You could say "Pizza delivery!" and when the Knight comes out to get the pizza, gank him...lol
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."
Xbox Live Gamertag: Riku Kurosaki15
3 years ago#7
patoriku_tora posted...
You could say "Pizza delivery!" and when the Knight comes out to get the pizza, gank him...lol

i love you
lizard_cops5771 - carbine should be called the space chugger
Urdnot_Runt - wat
3 years ago#8
I had a crawler spawn UNDER the ground in valhalla. we tried everything to kill it, but nothing worked. still beats fighting mini elites.
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus
3 years ago#9
AlphusUltimus posted...
I had a crawler spawn UNDER the ground in valhalla. we tried everything to kill it, but nothing worked. still beats fighting mini elites.

Dear lord, I remember how bad the mini elites were. Granted, they were still killable, but it was still absurd.

Side question: which chapter for this week is the best to farm the weekly knight challenge? They're nowhere near as numerous as the jackals (thankfully).
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
3 years ago#10
Oblivion_Hero posted...
AlphusUltimus posted...

Dear lord, I remember how bad the mini elites were. Granted, they were still killable, but it was still absurd.

Side question: which chapter for this week is the best to farm the weekly knight challenge? They're nowhere near as numerous as the jackals (thankfully).

2 has several but all near the end. 1 has quite a few if you can get the mantis. The others i cant remember. 3 has 1 or 2 right near the end if you want to be that guy that joins kills 2 or 3 kniights and leaves.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops Vicory Lap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived