Spartan Ops Vicory Lap

#1megaman91985Posted 1/28/2013 3:38:11 PM
This has happened twice already, but when we get to this part whn you have to eliminate all enemies. There is a knight with a binary rifle on the other side of the door. We can't continue until we ill him but we can't. We've tried explosions and all that

This happening to anyone else?
---
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
Check profile for FCs.
#2ODommPosted 1/28/2013 3:40:57 PM
Uhh well it would help to just kill him. That- that is, it would make the mission easier if you just ran up and... killed.. the Knight
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#3megaman91985(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:42:21 PM
lol. Should have specified more. The door is closed and he is behind it.
---
Check profile for FCs.
#4ODommPosted 1/28/2013 3:42:51 PM
Did you try knocking?
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#5megaman91985(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:43:41 PM
Yes we all did at the same time. XD
But nothing.
---
Check profile for FCs.
#6patoriku_toraPosted 1/28/2013 7:36:49 PM
You could say "Pizza delivery!" and when the Knight comes out to get the pizza, gank him...lol
---
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."
Xbox Live Gamertag: Riku Kurosaki15
#7forthnbackPosted 1/28/2013 7:37:47 PM
patoriku_tora posted...
You could say "Pizza delivery!" and when the Knight comes out to get the pizza, gank him...lol

i love you
---
lizard_cops5771 - carbine should be called the space chugger
Urdnot_Runt - wat
#8AlphusUltimusPosted 1/28/2013 7:48:54 PM
I had a crawler spawn UNDER the ground in valhalla. we tried everything to kill it, but nothing worked. still beats fighting mini elites.
---
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus
#9Oblivion_HeroPosted 1/28/2013 8:30:44 PM
AlphusUltimus posted...
I had a crawler spawn UNDER the ground in valhalla. we tried everything to kill it, but nothing worked. still beats fighting mini elites.

Dear lord, I remember how bad the mini elites were. Granted, they were still killable, but it was still absurd.

Side question: which chapter for this week is the best to farm the weekly knight challenge? They're nowhere near as numerous as the jackals (thankfully).
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#10imthestuntmanPosted 1/28/2013 8:55:43 PM
Oblivion_Hero posted...
AlphusUltimus posted...

Dear lord, I remember how bad the mini elites were. Granted, they were still killable, but it was still absurd.

Side question: which chapter for this week is the best to farm the weekly knight challenge? They're nowhere near as numerous as the jackals (thankfully).

2 has several but all near the end. 1 has quite a few if you can get the mantis. The others i cant remember. 3 has 1 or 2 right near the end if you want to be that guy that joins kills 2 or 3 kniights and leaves.