Spartan Ops Vicory Lap

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops Vicory Lap
2 years ago#11
Thanks stuntman
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
2 years ago#12
This has happened to me twice in Spartan Ops history... the first was a Watcher that got "stuck" in a pillar on the mission Gagarin back in episode 1 (or was it 2?). I tried everything to get to him, including grenades, explosives, melee, and just plain shooting. Nothing worked. I had to restart the level.

The second time was the same that you mentioned TC. Earlier today, I was playing Victory Lap, and I came across a Knight that was "stuck" in a door (that would not open), with only the binary rifle sticking out and flailing around. Again, I tried everything, but nothing worked to get him unstuck or kill him. So again, I had to restart. An annoying glitch (especially when you're playing legendary)...
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
2 years ago#13
AlphusUltimus posted...
I had a crawler spawn UNDER the ground in valhalla. we tried everything to kill it, but nothing worked. still beats fighting mini elites.

A while back, I was playing Hairy Call solo on Legendary, and had gone through the entire mission until there were only like two Elites left before extraction. I blew up one with a grenade, but apparently the force of the explosion was suck that it forced the other (who survived) through the map and into glitchspace where I couldn't get to him. So I had to redo the entire mission over from the beginning.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
2 years ago#14
Oblivion_Hero posted...
AlphusUltimus posted...
I had a crawler spawn UNDER the ground in valhalla. we tried everything to kill it, but nothing worked. still beats fighting mini elites.

Dear lord, I remember how bad the mini elites were. Granted, they were still killable, but it was still absurd.

Side question: which chapter for this week is the best to farm the weekly knight challenge? They're nowhere near as numerous as the jackals (thankfully).

Episode 5, Chapter 1.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops Vicory Lap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived