Spartan Ops Vicory Lap

#11Oblivion_HeroPosted 1/28/2013 9:09:19 PM
Thanks stuntman
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#12Demigod_ElessarPosted 1/28/2013 9:43:22 PM
This has happened to me twice in Spartan Ops history... the first was a Watcher that got "stuck" in a pillar on the mission Gagarin back in episode 1 (or was it 2?). I tried everything to get to him, including grenades, explosives, melee, and just plain shooting. Nothing worked. I had to restart the level.

The second time was the same that you mentioned TC. Earlier today, I was playing Victory Lap, and I came across a Knight that was "stuck" in a door (that would not open), with only the binary rifle sticking out and flailing around. Again, I tried everything, but nothing worked to get him unstuck or kill him. So again, I had to restart. An annoying glitch (especially when you're playing legendary)...
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#13ParanoidObsessivePosted 1/28/2013 10:12:10 PM
AlphusUltimus posted...
I had a crawler spawn UNDER the ground in valhalla. we tried everything to kill it, but nothing worked. still beats fighting mini elites.

A while back, I was playing Hairy Call solo on Legendary, and had gone through the entire mission until there were only like two Elites left before extraction. I blew up one with a grenade, but apparently the force of the explosion was suck that it forced the other (who survived) through the map and into glitchspace where I couldn't get to him. So I had to redo the entire mission over from the beginning.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#14KidmanSSPPosted 1/28/2013 10:24:41 PM
Oblivion_Hero posted...
AlphusUltimus posted...
I had a crawler spawn UNDER the ground in valhalla. we tried everything to kill it, but nothing worked. still beats fighting mini elites.

Dear lord, I remember how bad the mini elites were. Granted, they were still killable, but it was still absurd.

Side question: which chapter for this week is the best to farm the weekly knight challenge? They're nowhere near as numerous as the jackals (thankfully).

Episode 5, Chapter 1.