What's your kill/assist ratio?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's your kill/assist ratio?
2 years ago#21
Asherlee10 posted...
Sahduk posted...
http://www.halotracker.com/H4/lithibetic

idk wat ne of dis meen

He has a really good win ratio, though. Mine is not anywhere near that. I should stop playing with randoms...

Well I mean I only play with friends + almost all my friends are better than me = wins wins wins
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
2 years ago#22
My HTR is 33 and I have no idea what that means.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
2 years ago#23
Notable exceptions being iRGush, B5dog and vBlite
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
2 years ago#24
What's a better place to keep track of stats, tracker or Waypoint?

Anyway, in-game I have 17,073 kills, 10,872 deaths, & 4,431 assists. I don't care to do the math so I'm not going to.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
(edited by Jaidabecca)
2 years ago#25
Jaidabecca posted...
17,073 kills, 10,872 deaths, & 4,431 assists

Good god, man. How many hours have you played?
---
2 years ago#26
Asherlee10 posted...
Jaidabecca posted...
17,073 kills, 10,872 deaths, & 4,431 assists

Good god, man. How many hours have you played?

In-game it says I have 8 days 18h 38m & 16s. But I kind of doubt that considering there are days that I'll go without playing anything despite the fact that I load up the game I'll sit at the menu & get distracted by doing stuff on my laptop, watching Doctor Who, or listening to music.
---
2 years ago#27
Jaidabecca posted...
In-game it says I have 8 days 18h 38m & 16s. But I kind of doubt that considering there are days that I'll go without playing anything despite the fact that I load up the game I'll sit at the menu & get distracted by doing stuff on my laptop, watching Doctor Who, or listening to music.

I thought that only tallied time actually playing.
---
2 years ago#28
Sahduk posted...
Notable exceptions being iRGush, B5dog and vBlite

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bad friend
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
2 years ago#29
Asherlee10 posted...
Jaidabecca posted...

I thought that only tallied time actually playing.

That's what I thought as well but I'm really sure how the game tallies up time spent.
---
2 years ago#30
lderivedx posted...
kill assist ratio or KA/D?

Just kills and assists.
---
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's your kill/assist ratio?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived