Blah...just can't like this game very much.

#1DegalonPosted 1/28/2013 8:22:56 PM
Flood seems to be the only fun mode.

I dunno, it seems even more "run and gun" than previous halos. Last one I bought was 2, and I LOVED that game, (though not as much as 1), but passed on 3, reach, and ODST. Rented all of them, did'nt like any of them.

Are there any big, Blood Gulch style maps in this, or are they all tiny and cramped?

I keep trying this game, but it just feels waaay too mindless. Like playing Unreal Tournament...
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#2lderivedxPosted 1/28/2013 8:23:27 PM
Are there any big, Blood Gulch style maps in this, or are they all tiny and cramped?

Have you played this game?

Most of the maps are big.
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#3pookiejinPosted 1/28/2013 8:35:44 PM
plays video games, thinks they are mindless.....

sigh.
#4SomnambulisticPosted 1/28/2013 8:36:16 PM
Play Big Team. If those maps aren't big enough for you still, find another game.
---
Would you like to know more?
http://i.imgur.com/hIDW3.jpg
#5SunDevil77Posted 1/28/2013 8:44:54 PM
lderivedx posted...

Lmao seriously, this.

I love big maps, thus, I like most of the maps in this game.

TC's K/D is probably like .7
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#6Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:59:41 AM
lderivedx posted...

Doesn't feel like it. Overall size might be, but they don't feel very "open", at least not the maps I've played.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#7thehelpfulgamerPosted 1/31/2013 4:10:36 AM
You should stay away from the Forge play list if you think the normal maps are too small... and if you think they don't feel very open either I'd love to know what game you're playing because it's obviously not the Halo 4 I've been playing.
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#8Morgoth the EnemyPosted 2/1/2013 12:59:42 PM
Seriously this game has some of biggest, most open, boring ass maps out of any Halo, plus the DMR which makes most maps straight garbage. IMO
---
Far as humanity goes intelligent life is an oxymoron - xUSDx Reborn
#9CorndogburglarPosted 2/1/2013 1:07:54 PM
The size of the maps depends.

If you're used to playing Battlefield, then even the biggest Halo 4 map is tiny in comparison.
---
Everyone said it was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#10Ch33z_I_LuvPosted 2/1/2013 1:11:11 PM
Morgoth the Enemy posted...
Seriously this game has some of biggest, most open, boring ass maps out of any Halo, plus the DMR which makes most maps straight garbage. IMO

Disagree. H2 had the biggest btb maps. That's a fact.