As far as difficulty goes HaloCE-->Halo Reach-->Halo4...

#31SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/2/2013 9:35:43 AM
From: MrMojoRisin357 | Posted: 1/28/2013 11:01:59 PM | #001
On Heroic anyways, does anyone else agree?

Congratulations. You are completely ass backwards. Except Reach is the easiest game of the series.
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#32sonic5231Posted 2/2/2013 9:56:38 AM
Ok, first off, I loved ODST campaign, but ODST and halo 3 were by far the easiest legendary campaigns. why? Because you didnt have to fight freakin elites... I would take the strongest brute on Halo 3 ANY DAY over the weakest elite on Reach. The Elites were almost impossible to kill from long distance because you would take out there shields with 1 1/2 clips of DMR then they would hide and you just wasted your ammo. close combat was a joke too, even with a sword. you would go up slash their shields away, then they would kick your life/sanity away. If you say Reach campaign is easier than ODST/3 campaign, you clearly dont play legendary. jus saying...
#33SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/2/2013 10:03:31 AM
...Or you're a decent Halo player.

Reach had like one or two tough spots, Halo 3 had like one or two tough spots. Both were rediculously easy on legendary. I mean, hell, most of the time in both of those campaigns you had invincible NPC's that helped you, and in Reach there were a few levels were you had multiple invincible NPC's that helped.

Halo 2 was damn near impossible because of the restart on legendary. It made it so you pretty much had to do everything without dying. At all. Ever. That's ****ing tough.

Halo CE was pretty ****ing tough, too, but thankfully you didn't restart upon death and the Hunters were obnoxiously easy to kill. Plus Plasma Pistol+Pistol meant you were pretty much a walking tank for most of the level. CE was slightly more manageable out of the two games (CE and 2).
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux