Spartan Ops glitch?

#1NightRainPosted 1/28/2013 11:16:58 PM(edited)
What the hell? I just checked my list and it says that I didn't completed the last chapter of episode 6. Are you kidding me?? I played it last week?
It's not the first time it happened. One time I had to replay a chapter because it magically appeared as not completed. That's bull.
And there's another chapter where it says I completed it on hardcore but I know I played it on legendary with other people...

It's really bugging me right now and it has to stop!
---
Xbox 360/Wii
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots
#2avalanchegeniexPosted 1/28/2013 11:44:19 PM
NightRain posted...
What the hell? I just checked my list and it says that I didn't completed the last chapter of episode 6. Are you kidding me?? I played it last week?
It's not the first time it happened. One time I had to replay a chapter because it magically appeared as not completed. That's bull.
And there's another chapter where it says I completed it on hardcore but I know I played it on legendary with other people...

"...says that I didn't completed...:

"completed it on hardcore"

Seriously? There is no "hardcore" Easy, Normal, Heroic, Legendary

And the grammar...ouch...
#3NightRain(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:19:53 AM
avalanchegeniex posted...
NightRain posted...

"...says that I didn't completed...:

"completed it on hardcore"

Seriously? There is no "hardcore" Easy, Normal, Heroic, Legendary

And the grammar...ouch...

Oh wow, and here comes the smartass boy.
He's smart but not smart enough to understand that with "hardcore" I meant "heroic" but smartass boy gotta look smartass! And grammar! OH NO THE GRAMMAR! Smartass boy gotta make a comment about it because smartass boy gotta show he's smart.
But if he was that smart, he would actually write relevant comment but no, not for smartass boy! You ain't gonna get it!
---
Xbox 360/Wii
#4raxidPosted 1/29/2013 12:59:31 AM
lol at nightrain taking the internet all serious. and no there is no glitch, you just played on hardcore. that's why it didnt register as heroic or legendary.
---
Xbox360 Gamertag: Teddy H // PSN Tag: TeddyH
#5NightRain(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:32:29 AM
I'm looking if someone has experienced this and instead of getting an intelligent answer, I get the smartasses and the trolls. You are the cancer of internet message boards.
---
Xbox 360/Wii
#6the_quicksilverPosted 1/29/2013 2:06:50 AM
NightRain posted...
I'm looking if someone has experienced this and instead of getting an intelligent answer, I get the smartasses and the trolls. You are the cancer of internet message boards.

Welcome to GameFAQS bro.

Also I've never had this glitch so can't help unfortunately.
---
Why is the rum gone?
In loving memory of Marauder Shields
#7raxidPosted 1/29/2013 2:48:30 AM
press up down left right left right start select... i think that fixes the glitch. just tested it. it works!
---
Xbox360 Gamertag: Teddy H // PSN Tag: TeddyH
#8AlchemicSpartanPosted 1/29/2013 9:56:52 PM
NightRain posted...

Well if you're here to ask a question and get a definitive answer; then don't litter your post with terrible grammar, or flame people who point out your mistakes.
Also, I would suggest rereading your posts before posting. There is no "hardcore" diffuctly on Halo, there never has been.

And to address your problem, it happened to me once. Go back through and play a random mission from the episode on Easy.
---
Xbox GT: AlchemicSpartan
Pokemon Black: Dizzy - 3826 5358 7980
#9avalanchegeniexPosted 1/30/2013 5:18:54 PM
NightRain posted...

If you want an intelligent answer, then intelligently ask your question.

I'm not going to waste time helping an idiot who won't help himself. It takes 5 seconds to quickly double-check what you typed, and even less time to correct it.