Hope You're Happy.

#31DutchehPosted 1/29/2013 8:41:39 AM
You're seriously complaining that the game is too easy and are trying to convince people that the game they're playing is too easy, in a rather negative matter, and say another game is more "hardcore" than this game. Well not everyone plays at the same level as you sir, nor do they care to stress themselves out while they're trying to enjoy their gaming experience.

It seems you want everyone to bend to play the games that you prefer over these "casual" games. You know who else wanted everyone to bend to their ideas? Hitler.

So Mein Fuhrer, if you hate this game so much, I must ask you, why are you posting here and not the Dark Souls forum?
---
"Tryhards is a slang word for men with erectile disfunction, which is an actual disease that people don't 'choose' to have." -cayerful1
#32zetsuhimozePosted 1/29/2013 9:25:10 AM
Dutcheh posted...
You're seriously complaining that the game is too easy and are trying to convince people that the game they're playing is too easy, in a rather negative matter, and say another game is more "hardcore" than this game. Well not everyone plays at the same level as you sir, nor do they care to stress themselves out while they're trying to enjoy their gaming experience.

It seems you want everyone to bend to play the games that you prefer over these "casual" games. You know who else wanted everyone to bend to their ideas? Hitler.

So Mein Fuhrer, if you hate this game so much, I must ask you, why are you posting here and not the Dark Souls forum?

And Godwin's law enters into play
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#33Booty_CallPosted 1/29/2013 10:13:26 AM
Mr_Bankercat posted...
Wow, If none of you are going to bother with a coherent argument, don't bother posting. Bad game is bad.
Bad game has bad graphics, story and multiplayer.
Go play Dark Souls and come back to me.

How bad do you have to be to think "Block, Roll, Strike, Repeat" is a hard game?
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador
#34Mr_Bankercat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:18:11 AM
Dutcheh posted...

No good Internet-try-hard is complete without mentioning Hitler, *Sigh*.
#35ssj3bladePosted 1/29/2013 10:19:26 AM
Mr_Bankercat posted...
Wow, If none of you are going to bother with a coherent argument, don't bother posting. Bad game is bad.

How bad do you have to be to think "Block, Roll, Strike, Repeat" is a hard game?

CTRL + F "hard"

Oh yeah he didn't mention the difficulty in that post, just how bad it was.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#36ssj3bladePosted 1/29/2013 10:20:28 AM
No good Internet-try-hard is complete without mentioning Hitler, *Sigh*.

And Godwin's law enters into play

---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#37Cereal4youPosted 1/29/2013 10:21:54 AM
Wow dark souls is easy....I will say this, at first It was hard, but then when you got better equipment that game became easy as pie....

The reason why that game was hard in the first place was because of bad equipment and not being familiar with the enemy patterns..

After you get one or the other or both you can walk through it like nothing....
And the PVP is meh on it as long as the person is not saved edited. It's pretty much easy to win you know what your doing....
#38Kai101xPosted 1/29/2013 10:26:40 AM
Mr_Bankercat posted...

I don't know about everyone else but I see no reason to take you seriously. You talk as though your opinion is fact. That alone is enough to write you off as a joke.
#39MlCKHEADPosted 1/29/2013 10:29:45 AM
Mr_Bankercat posted...

Saying that Halo 4 has bad graphics is just factually incorrect.
---
GT: Micktory
#40Mr_Bankercat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:44:42 AM
MlCKHEAD posted...
Mr_Bankercat posted...

Saying that Halo 4 has bad graphics is just factually incorrect.

According to who? Everyone knows that those graphics are weak-sauce.