#91bd0g5Posted 1/30/2013 10:34:07 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
#86 Sociopathix Posted
Lol so much lol.

LOL defeat.

P.S. - LOL Canada.

got em lmfao Canada = joke country
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#92SociopathixPosted 1/30/2013 10:36:15 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
LOL your

R u rlly mohking gramer on teh intrenets? Lol
U mad?
---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix
#93KageNoSenshiPosted 1/30/2013 10:42:06 AM
#92 Sociopathix Posted
LOL I lost an internet argument so I will resort to mocking the victor for mocking me.

---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#94SociopathixPosted 1/30/2013 10:43:58 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
#92 Sociopathix Posted
LOL I lost an internet argument so I will resort to mocking the victor for mocking me.

Lol! I'm loving this
---
#95KageNoSenshiPosted 1/30/2013 10:44:44 AM
Is this the highlight of your day? Must be boring in Canada.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
#96SociopathixPosted 1/30/2013 10:49:07 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
Is this the highlight of your day? Must be boring in Canada.

Yeah well sadly it's not as exciting as America with all your child killing and oil wars but we get by
---
#97SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/30/2013 10:50:25 AM
Don't forget the drugs. We have lots of drugs.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#98ssj3bladePosted 1/30/2013 11:07:10 AM
What??? Are cars only made in industrial manufacturing plants?

What does this even mean? You can't make high grade weaponry in the back of a garage, you can with drugs. Therefore, your comparison sucked.

From: kayoticdreamz | Posted: 1/30/2013 4:40:12 AM | #058
but as ben franklin says to paraphrase....those that give up a little liberty for a little security lose both and deserve neither....i'd say that sums what the hell america is doing.

Hold on... you're advocating liberty over safety? LOL I'd rather not have the right to carry a gun and be a lot safer k thnx.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#99KageNoSenshiPosted 1/31/2013 2:07:23 AM
#98 ssj3blade Posted
What does this even mean? You can't make high grade weaponry in the back of a garage, you can with drugs. Therefore, your comparison sucked.

Cars are normally built in industrial plants. That doesn't mean they can't be made by hand.
Drugs are normally processed in industrial plants. That doesn't mean they can't be made by hand.
Bombs are normally built in industrial plants. That doesn't mean they can't be made by hand.
Alcoholic beverages are normally processed in industrial plants. That doesn't mean they can't be made by hand.
By what distorted logic do you come to the conclusion that because methods are in place to increase the efficiency at which things are produced, alternate methods are impossible?

Hold on... you're advocating liberty over safety? LOL I'd rather not have the right to carry a gun and be a lot safer k thnx.

So yeah, by your logic, disarming good, honest, trustworthy people who would defend themselves and those around them makes everyone safer? I guess we can go ahead and disarm cops then; they should be able to protect everyone w/ the goodness of their motivations.

You would give up your right to defend yourself in the belief that makes you safer? ...How do you not see that contradiction staring you right in the face? Tell me more about how much gun toting criminals would be bothered by the fact that your right to carry a gun was taken away.

If you'd rather be attacked by someone with a weapon and leave your survival purely up to chance in the hopes that they just decide not to kill you, be my guest. I'd rather be smart about it and make myself less vulnerable than a victim.

I would post videos to illustrate these points, but I'm not getting banned for any of you here.
---
#100Asherlee10Posted 1/31/2013 8:44:04 AM
The derping in this topic has reached a critical level. I hate that I was out of the pocket for a few days. I may give rebuttal anyway...
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."