If you post here and don't have a 50 when ranks come out...

#41ViktorMaxPosted 2/2/2013 7:56:41 AM
BANDlCOOT posted...
Can you still play full parties when you search solo? If so, playing ranked without a full team is an awful idea.

Apparently full party matchmaking will be enforced.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if you still run into the issue you mentioned if not enough big parties are searching at once (i.e. a to4 is having a hard time finding another to4, so it matches a to4 against a t03 with a random).

Looking forward to getting that 50 in snipes... too bad the so called "new and improved"snipers playlist will probably be god awful and won't be worth the time :(
---
True dat.
#42bd0g5Posted 2/2/2013 9:32:47 AM
ViktorMax posted...
BANDlCOOT posted...
Can you still play full parties when you search solo? If so, playing ranked without a full team is an awful idea.

Looking forward to getting that 50 in snipes... too bad the so called "new and improved"snipers playlist will probably be god awful and won't be worth the time :(

Apparently bravo is working on team snipes so it's unlikely that **** like meltdown and ragnarok will be back.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#43elitewarrior500Posted 2/2/2013 9:34:15 AM
any idea when they plan to release snipes again?
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#44bd0g5Posted 2/2/2013 9:48:48 AM
This month
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#45SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/2/2013 10:26:18 AM
From 343 I expect:

"This week we introduce the new and improved Team Sniper Regicide with your favorite big team maps all in one playlist! Get ready for some fun!"
---
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#46BANDlCOOT(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:09:49 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
From 343 I expect:

"This week we introduce the new and improved Team Sniper Regicide with your favorite big team maps all in one playlist! Get ready for some fun!"

eew

seriously
---
I think this just might be my masterpiece.
#47elitewarrior500Posted 2/2/2013 12:14:56 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
From 343 I expect:

LOL
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#48HybridSnakePosted 2/2/2013 1:19:01 PM
How can we get them to understand we do not give 2 ***** about Regicide?
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#49JuletiderPosted 2/2/2013 2:29:04 PM
343 didn't actually say that. Learn to sarcasm bad kids
---
Skowse
#50splodesplodePosted 2/2/2013 2:30:31 PM
Do u have room in ur backpack for me? ^_^
---
^_^