I give props to the very few that select other maps over ragnarok or exile

#1Carlito424Posted 1/29/2013 12:13:49 PM
I don't know if its because the times that I play or just by random but a crap load of people always choose these two maps over the other ones even if that map was played the match before. Oh and god forbid if neither of them are choices because than a whole bunch of people leave. Now don't get me wrong I don't mind playing the maps but not over and over again.
#2MagustheHagusPosted 1/29/2013 12:42:37 PM
<3 Vortex.
---
For all your True Ending needs and other Let's Plays check me out at
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArsisKytori
#3Demigod_ElessarPosted 1/29/2013 1:34:08 PM
If Ragnarok or Exile show up, I will vote for whatever isn't those two maps by default. I have played those two maps so many times it's not even funny.

That, plus, I actually love Longbow, Vortex, and Meltdown. Wish I could play them much more than I do. It seems like I play on Ragnarok or Exile for 9 out of every 10 matches.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#4SahdukPosted 1/29/2013 1:36:14 PM
Don't actually kiss a girl in the rain because all you get is a disappointed girl who's cold and wet.
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#5WrathofAchillesPosted 1/29/2013 2:29:08 PM
I would LOVE to play Vortex or Meltdown in BTB... but if Exile or Ragnarok show up they automatically when by huge numbers...I would LOVE to see the stats on how many games are played on those two compared to others. I'm willing to bet that those two by themselves out number all others combined... even if you don't add Exile and Ragnarok together.
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#6sec713Posted 1/29/2013 2:39:54 PM
I agree with the TC on this one. Sure they're both good maps, but I am soooooo sick of playing them over and over. As far as smaller maps w/ less people involved go, I feel the same way about Haven. That map is picked like 95% of the time.
---
Insert signature here.
GT = Nasty Ronco
#7Kai101xPosted 1/29/2013 2:41:56 PM
I'm also tired of exile and Ragnarok. Good maps. Doesn't mean they have to be chosen every damn time. They need to make it where if a stage gets voted for like 2 times in a row, it is excluded in the next 2-3 rounds of voting.
#8GeneralKenobi85Posted 1/29/2013 3:30:24 PM
Letting players vote for maps was the worst thing they did to this game by far. The Halo community is stupid.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#9BrakkisPosted 1/29/2013 3:47:19 PM
I have never once played on Meltdown. It never gets picked, even when the maps are Meltdown - Vortex - Longbow.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#10Paper_Mario_4Posted 1/29/2013 4:05:55 PM
MagustheHagus posted...
<3 Vortex.