#51stoltenberg11Posted 1/30/2013 6:16:49 PM
So I'm not a good speller

troll confirmed
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif
#52krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 6:56:34 AM
sravankb posted...
You know what would be interesting? If they added a skull that deals with the more "realistic reloading" that people here are talking about.

I probably wouldn't use it, but it seems to be a perfect addition as a skull.

I whole heatedly agree with this but also understand it would be too much for them to implement the game mechanics into this concept just to add it in as a skull but would love to see it as an addon aswell
#53jmattrPosted 2/1/2013 11:06:39 AM
The standard for trolling is really low on this board, I expected more for some reason.
---
You are now ignoring this user's topics and posts.
#54VectorChaosPosted 2/1/2013 11:28:06 AM
jmattr posted...
The standard for trolling is really low on this board, I expected more for some reason.

---
PSN: VectorChaos || WTF || XBL: Vector Chaos
I'm the best there is, plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence.
#55krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:38:23 PM
How am I trolling I thought I had made some good posts and there is very decent discussion about the ammo clips I really liked a lot I'm glad I made this topic I really don't see any trolling here
#56Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/1/2013 5:01:12 PM
If you want realism go outside and mow the lawn or something but leave my games alone.

This is VIDEO GAMES we're talking about here and a science fiction/fantasy/adventure one at that.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#57JPNastyPosted 2/1/2013 5:05:57 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
wag117 posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Sometimes when you are fighting you can melee a covenant with your gun but you hit so hard that maybe you misfire also you would break your gun apart with the kind of strength a spartan hits with also even if it didn't break into a million pieces it would be mis aligned or jammed up after when trying to shoot the covenant but yet it fires perfectly fine and isn't broken that doesn't make any sense even

During campaign gameplay, you are presented with the option to melee your opponents, namely the Covenant. You accomplish this most of the time by using your gun you have currently equipped. My issue with this, and where I believe the plot hole or break in continuity lies, is in the spartans massive strength. If a man were to hit with the force a spartan can in canon, the gun would, at the very least, misfire or jam, and at most, break into innumerable pieces. The very next time your character tried to use the gun, it should be completely useless, requiring you to find another gun, but every time the gun fires perfectly. That doesn't make any sense even.

Watch 343 say that the guns are made of Mithril or some nonsense and that they are built to withstand spartans or some nonsense; they will think of anything. To cover themselves. Maybe even retcon stuff.

It's like, 2555 I think they've made something to make the weapons stronger.
---
Gamertag: BrentxJPNasty
#58krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:50:29 PM
JPNasty posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...
wag117 posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Sometimes when you are fighting you can melee a covenant with your gun but you hit so hard that maybe you misfire also you would break your gun apart with the kind of strength a spartan hits with also even if it didn't break into a million pieces it would be mis aligned or jammed up after when trying to shoot the covenant but yet it fires perfectly fine and isn't broken that doesn't make any sense even

During campaign gameplay, you are presented with the option to melee your opponents, namely the Covenant. You accomplish this most of the time by using your gun you have currently equipped. My issue with this, and where I believe the plot hole or break in continuity lies, is in the spartans massive strength. If a man were to hit with the force a spartan can in canon, the gun would, at the very least, misfire or jam, and at most, break into innumerable pieces. The very next time your character tried to use the gun, it should be completely useless, requiring you to find another gun, but every time the gun fires perfectly. That doesn't make any sense even.

Watch 343 say that the guns are made of Mithril or some nonsense and that they are built to withstand spartans or some nonsense; they will think of anything. To cover themselves. Maybe even retcon stuff.

It's like, 2555 I think they've made something to make the weapons stronger.

If they could make weapons that strong then imagine how powerful their armor would be they would be indestructible but they are not so the guns are still just guns I'm afraid even 500+ years later sorry
#59SunDevil77Posted 2/4/2013 2:08:22 PM
Stop bumping this awful topic.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#60krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:24:50 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Stop bumping this awful topic.

Well I think you just said that because I owned you earlier on if you can't beat my arguments and you are embarrassed I can't help that so I'm sorry don't feel bad