Since when was Spartan Ops set to Legendary?

#1SandalFuryPosted 1/29/2013 5:28:52 PM
Who thought this was a good idea?
---
Headshot. Apply THAT directly to the forehead.
#2Robin_MaskPosted 1/29/2013 5:29:15 PM
It's not like you go through checkpoints...
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#3Ultima_WraithPosted 1/29/2013 5:34:27 PM
It's a fantastic idea because it's what it should have been on to start with. 4 players should be able to go through SpOps on Legendary at a steady pace without it being a curb stomp. It's just better.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#4SandalFury(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:38:02 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
It's a fantastic idea because it's what it should have been on to start with. 4 players should be able to go through SpOps on Legendary at a steady pace without it being a curb stomp. It's just better.

It's still a curb stomp, just in reverse. Back when it was Heroic, I could play with randoms, and everybody with decent skill would contribute and have fun. Legendary is fine if you're playing with a team you know, but for PUGs, it's just what Legendary has always been for me: an excercise in frustration.
---
#5kilfrfunPosted 1/29/2013 6:40:03 PM
SandalFury posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...

It's still a curb stomp, just in reverse. Back when it was Heroic, I could play with randoms, and everybody with decent skill would contribute and have fun. Legendary is fine if you're playing with a team you know, but for PUGs, it's just what Legendary has always been for me: an excercise in frustration.

i've had to do it solo legendary because everyone got kicked before the match started, and I still made it in a time that I pull with Randies.

If you're struggling with people you're bad.

End of discussion
---
We need Dinos
#6dr_sub_limePosted 1/29/2013 7:33:45 PM
DMR and head shot and use the noob combo for elites and knights (plasma then headshot)

legendary spartan ops is a cake walk even w/ a team of randoms running into a corner for half the match
---
xbox live gamertag -> "DrSublime"
psn id -> "DrSublime"
#7Blue_ChevalierPosted 1/29/2013 7:37:40 PM
Well, it's easy enough. I mean, don't you generally want at least SOME close moments in your games?
---
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.
#8SandalFury(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:52:19 PM
kilfrfun posted...
SandalFury posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...

i've had to do it solo legendary because everyone got kicked before the match started, and I still made it in a time that I pull with Randies.

If you're struggling with people you're bad.

End of discussion

I don't play games to hone and show off my uber leet skills. I do it to have fun.

inb4 FUN?! Oh noez, kasules rooinin mah herdcore!
---
#9HybridSnakePosted 1/29/2013 7:56:11 PM
TC sucks.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#10SandalFury(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:57:22 PM
My feelings.

You have hurt them.
---