Since when was Spartan Ops set to Legendary?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Since when was Spartan Ops set to Legendary?
3 years ago#1
Who thought this was a good idea?
Headshot. Apply THAT directly to the forehead.
3 years ago#2
It's not like you go through checkpoints...
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
3 years ago#3
It's a fantastic idea because it's what it should have been on to start with. 4 players should be able to go through SpOps on Legendary at a steady pace without it being a curb stomp. It's just better.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
3 years ago#4
Ultima_Wraith posted...
It's a fantastic idea because it's what it should have been on to start with. 4 players should be able to go through SpOps on Legendary at a steady pace without it being a curb stomp. It's just better.

It's still a curb stomp, just in reverse. Back when it was Heroic, I could play with randoms, and everybody with decent skill would contribute and have fun. Legendary is fine if you're playing with a team you know, but for PUGs, it's just what Legendary has always been for me: an excercise in frustration.
3 years ago#5
SandalFury posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...

It's still a curb stomp, just in reverse. Back when it was Heroic, I could play with randoms, and everybody with decent skill would contribute and have fun. Legendary is fine if you're playing with a team you know, but for PUGs, it's just what Legendary has always been for me: an excercise in frustration.

i've had to do it solo legendary because everyone got kicked before the match started, and I still made it in a time that I pull with Randies.

If you're struggling with people you're bad.

End of discussion
We need Dinos
3 years ago#6
DMR and head shot and use the noob combo for elites and knights (plasma then headshot)

legendary spartan ops is a cake walk even w/ a team of randoms running into a corner for half the match
xbox live gamertag -> "DrSublime"
psn id -> "DrSublime"
3 years ago#7
Well, it's easy enough. I mean, don't you generally want at least SOME close moments in your games?
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.
3 years ago#8
kilfrfun posted...
SandalFury posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...

i've had to do it solo legendary because everyone got kicked before the match started, and I still made it in a time that I pull with Randies.

If you're struggling with people you're bad.

End of discussion

I don't play games to hone and show off my uber leet skills. I do it to have fun.

inb4 FUN?! Oh noez, kasules rooinin mah herdcore!
3 years ago#9
TC sucks.
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
3 years ago#10
My feelings.

You have hurt them.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Since when was Spartan Ops set to Legendary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived