Is there a dedicated Forge community?

#1OmniphagosPosted 1/29/2013 8:52:30 PM
Is there?
---
This signature reads beyond the flow of time.
"I'm female and I wouldnt shag any of that band cause my girlfriend wouldnt dig it."
#2ODommPosted 1/29/2013 8:53:33 PM
On this board? If there is, I'm the only member. ForgeHub still features Reach maps mostly.... Not sure why...
We can start a 2 man Forge Community :))))
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#3purevil88Posted 1/29/2013 8:56:53 PM
Im in!
#4Assembler114Posted 1/29/2013 9:34:40 PM(edited)
The reason Forgehub primarily caters to reach is because the WEB file browser is still not working.

All you had to do was click the "download to Halo" button in the web browser on your pc, and the maps, gametypes,etc, you downloaded appeared in the game shortly after. I doubt they could get such an "advanced" system like that in this game. _
---
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
#5CallMeCujoPosted 1/29/2013 10:28:55 PM
id like to be part of the community but i havent really made anything on this game yet:(
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#6RAGEface14Posted 1/29/2013 10:41:39 PM
ODomm!

How DARE you forget a fellow forger!
---
GT: RAGEface14
#7JackhammerM60Posted 1/29/2013 10:46:11 PM
I'm game, I made a new map and want to test it out with ppl.
---
Visit Arashiboards.net for a friendly and knowledgeable Storm Community!
Official Owlman of the I:GAU and MK9 boards.
#8ODommPosted 1/29/2013 10:58:56 PM
Assembler114 posted...
The reason Forgehub primarily caters to reach is because the WEB file browser is still not working.

All you had to do was click the "download to Halo" button in the web browser on your pc, and the maps, gametypes,etc, you downloaded appeared in the game shortly after. I doubt they could get such an "advanced" system like that in this game. _

That is true, good point

RAGEface14 posted...
ODomm!

Haha, my bad. I think I'm gonna start a Forge Union
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#9RAGEface14Posted 1/29/2013 11:04:00 PM
ODomm posted...
Assembler114 posted...

That is true, good point

RAGEface14 posted...
ODomm!

Haha, my bad. I think I'm gonna start a Forge Union

Do it man. I have a mic now, so we can pass map reviews on much easier and/or collaborate.
---
GT: RAGEface14
#10imthestuntmanPosted 1/29/2013 11:09:30 PM
As of today the file browser worked for me and a couple friends, give it a try.