Is there a dedicated Forge community?

#11ODommPosted 1/29/2013 11:12:59 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
ODomm posted...
Assembler114 posted...
The reason Forgehub primarily caters to reach is because the WEB file browser is still not working.

All you had to do was click the "download to Halo" button in the web browser on your pc, and the maps, gametypes,etc, you downloaded appeared in the game shortly after. I doubt they could get such an "advanced" system like that in this game. _

That is true, good point

RAGEface14 posted...
ODomm!

How DARE you forget a fellow forger!

Haha, my bad. I think I'm gonna start a Forge Union

Do it man. I have a mic now, so we can pass map reviews on much easier and/or collaborate.

Ironic, my roommate's TURTLE BEACH (for Christ's sake!) microphone wire is crapping out on us. He got the damn things only 3 months ago! We're gonna order a new cord and get it working again soon though.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#12RAGEface14Posted 1/29/2013 11:21:16 PM
ODomm posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
ODomm posted...
Assembler114 posted...
The reason Forgehub primarily caters to reach is because the WEB file browser is still not working.

All you had to do was click the "download to Halo" button in the web browser on your pc, and the maps, gametypes,etc, you downloaded appeared in the game shortly after. I doubt they could get such an "advanced" system like that in this game. _

That is true, good point

RAGEface14 posted...
ODomm!

How DARE you forget a fellow forger!

Haha, my bad. I think I'm gonna start a Forge Union

Do it man. I have a mic now, so we can pass map reviews on much easier and/or collaborate.

Ironic, my roommate's TURTLE BEACH (for Christ's sake!) microphone wire is crapping out on us. He got the damn things only 3 months ago! We're gonna order a new cord and get it working again soon though.

Damn. I just got a little 10 dollar headset. Turtle Beaches are kind of prone to breaking easily.
---
GT: RAGEface14