Halo 4 GB Forge Union: Come build and test maps V1

#1ODommPosted 1/29/2013 11:39:06 PM(edited)
Well, since there had never been that much interest until now, I'm going to start this thing I guess I'll call the Forge Union. Here, fellow Forgers can create, test, and critique maps made by other members. Collaborate with others to learn things you may have never known about Forge like aesthetics, spawn systems, and map theory. We'll try to organize weekly lobbies to test our creations as well as other random ones we might see on Youtube or some other Forge community sites.

Want to join? Just leave your gamertag, time zone, and maybe a short description of your Forging preferences when it comes to map design.
For example:

GT: MrBaiioonHandss (those are capital i's)
Time Zone: Eastern for most of the year, Central for holidays.
Forge Background: Been Forging since Halo 3 and made some interesting stuff back then, but nothing too mind-blowing. When Reach came around, I took full advantage of Forge world and made a great combination of natural maps and symmetrical/competitve maps. In Now that we have Halo 4, I feel like my Forging is at its best. Personally, if I can make a map feel more natural... like it is an actual place in the world, I prefer that over a strong symmetrical map, although I already have 4 competitive maps under my belt that I plan to release once I get the spawn systems down. I also like long walks on the beach and spending time in the beautiful mountains.

Even if you don't actually make maps, we're always looking for players if you love to do customs.

===Forge Union Members===
1. =User= ODomm =GT= MrBaiioonhandss =Time Zone= Eastern
2. =User= RAGEface14 =GT= RAGEface14 =Time Zone= Eastern
3. =User= JackhammerM60 =GT= Mega Man X3 =Time Zone= Mountain

Join now!
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#2I_Got_RhythmPosted 1/29/2013 11:12:39 PM
halocustoms.com
---
GT: Isorhythmic
#3ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:13:53 PM
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
halocustoms.com

....And?
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
#4imthestuntmanPosted 1/29/2013 11:15:17 PM
Posted this on the other topic but in case you didnt see: the file browser seems to be working now.
#5ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:16:04 PM
imthestuntman posted...
Posted this on the other topic but in case you didnt see: the file browser seems to be working now.

As in custom search? Or are you just talking about gamer tag search? Cause we've always had that.
---
#6I_Got_RhythmPosted 1/29/2013 11:16:19 PM
It's just a way better version of what you're trying to do...

Just spreadin the good word.
---
GT: Isorhythmic
#7RAGEface14Posted 1/29/2013 11:16:30 PM
RAGEface14
EST
I've been forging since 3, but just casually until Reach. I like building maps that capture the simplistic, yet intriguing design style that Halo CE's maps had. Symmetrical maps are what I usually make, but I prefer asymmetrical maps. They're just hard to forge.
---
GT: RAGEface14
#8imthestuntmanPosted 1/29/2013 11:17:28 PM
ODomm posted...
imthestuntman posted...

As in custom search? Or are you just talking about gamer tag search? Cause we've always had that.

All of the search options worked for me today in custom search.
#9ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:20:10 PM
I_Got_Rhythm posted...

Well this is a more.... intimate version haha.

And really, stuntman? I'll have to check that out.
---
#10imthestuntmanPosted 1/29/2013 11:24:16 PM
ODomm posted...
I_Got_Rhythm posted...

Well this is a more.... intimate version haha.

And really, stuntman? I'll have to check that out.

Just tried a few custom searches to make sure it wasnt just a fluke, seems to be working still.