Halo 4 GB Forge Union: Come build and test maps V1

#21ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:23:20 AM
You imply a lot more than you think you do.
You're an incredibly predictable person, bdog
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#22aluccardPosted 1/30/2013 8:58:30 PM
Hey guys,
I'm so excited that the File Share is up and running. I'm trying to get some traction on the first couple maps I uploaded. Any recommendations or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

"Darkwater"
This was the first one I made. I wanted to use this area of erosion and make it feel as dark and isolated as possible. I really wanted to run with the whole bridge idea and I liked the idea of having the Mantis underneath. i think it turned out pretty cool. My friends play this map all the time even without me around. LOL.

"Halo Nights"
The best Night Club. This started as a joke idea that my friend and I were doing when we found this really dark section of the map. After we went crazy with all the neon lights I decided that a map must be made here. It's really fun and intense with a large party primarily because of it's size. I think it's one of the more unique maps I've seen.

They are both under my gamertag "Aluccard". They don't seem to show up if you search for the maps or tags. I had the same problem with Halo Reach.

Again, any help would be appreciated. I hope you enjoy them.
Thanks.
---
-Aluccard
Currently Playing: Halo 4
#23ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:01:42 PM
Time zone?
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
#24H3YGUYS34Posted 1/30/2013 9:06:36 PM
GT in sig
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#25H3YGUYS34Posted 1/30/2013 9:07:17 PM
Pacific also sorry.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#26ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:10:21 PM
Weird, I can't edit the OP anymore... That's kind of a buzzkill :\
---
#27aluccardPosted 2/4/2013 7:24:41 PM
MrBaiioonhandss, I checked out your Rig map. I thought it was pretty impressive. Everything seemed meticulously placed and thought out. I didn't notice any holes, floating pieces or changes in the floor levels. I really liked the look of the center structure as well.

Very cool. I think it would be a blast to play on.
---
-Aluccard
Currently Playing: Halo 4
#28ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:32:46 PM
aluccard posted...
MrBaiioonhandss, I checked out your Rig map. I thought it was pretty impressive. Everything seemed meticulously placed and thought out. I didn't notice any holes, floating pieces or changes in the floor levels. I really liked the look of the center structure as well.

Very cool. I think it would be a blast to play on.

Yaaa, glad you like it. I can 1v1 on it tomorrow or something. There's also constant polishing going on so it's just going to get better. iirc, the version on my File Share is outdated at this point, as much more has been added to it.

Just call me Domm btw, and I'll hit you up or post on here tomorrow and set up a match.
---