Take out join in progress 343

#1Paper_Mario_4Posted 1/30/2013 3:00:34 AM
You ******* idiots. All of you are terrible game designers.
#2lderivedxPosted 1/30/2013 3:01:41 AM
cool
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#3jpraelsterPosted 1/30/2013 3:07:22 AM
Hes right join in progress sucks
#4Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:19:05 AM
jpraelster posted...

And 343 sucks for putting it in the game. Never in my life have I seen such a sorry company. You have Bungie hand the torch to some team full of monkeys and what do they do? They stick that flame up their ******* because they are dumb as ****.

Let me give you people in 343 some advice, because it is clear you all are in desparate need of it. Before you release a product, make sure it it is at least half finished. Halo 4 is such a disgrace to the Halo series I honestly feel sorrow for those who are content with such mediocrity.
#5lderivedxPosted 1/30/2013 3:22:03 AM
cool
---
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
#6esprailePosted 1/30/2013 3:29:46 AM
Wow didn't realise you are a professional game designer? Maybe you should make a fan version of Halo 4 if you are so good, to sort out all these problems you apparently have with the game?
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#7lderivedxPosted 1/30/2013 3:32:38 AM
Wow didn't realise you are a professional game designer? Maybe you should make a fan version of Halo 4 if you are so good, to sort out all these problems you apparently have with the game?

This is the dumbest response possible.
---
what was the point of that burger king video? You didnt need video proof to show that you are lonely, I would have taken your word on it. - brady
#8Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:46:02 AM
espraile posted...

LOL I'm a Halo 2 and Halo 3 fan and I have no problem whatsoever with voicing my opinion about something I disagree with. The decision making that took place in 343i is laughable. They have single-handedly ruined the Halo series. Maybe that's a little harsh, so let me rephrase: They have almost completely remodeled the Halo series into something the TRUE fans never wanted. They have strayed so far away from the greatness Halo 2 and 3 possessed that the "Halo" community is about 24-35 thousand people on a good day.

Halo 4 is boring as **** I play flood to calm my nerves for ****s sake. The only intensity you will find in H4 is in grifball custom games (the online playlist has horrid lag occasionally) and grifball is just a simplified fan-made version of football. 343i is doing a 4/10 job. I do not see them as a competent replacement for Bungie, the creators of possibly the greatest online fps shooter of all time.

Thank you and good night, those who read.
#9Demigod_ElessarPosted 1/30/2013 3:48:30 AM
I agree, join in progress is horrible.

I also hate how your Win/Loss ratio is judged so much by the elitists when you have no control over possibly being put in a match where you are already losing by several hundreds of points.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#10AstardesPosted 1/30/2013 3:50:55 AM
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
jpraelster posted...

Let me give you people in 343 some advice, because it is clear you all are in desparate need of it. Before you release a product, make sure it it is at least half finished. Halo 4 is such a disgrace to the Halo series I honestly feel sorrow for those who are content with such mediocrity.

I'm sure everyone at 343 will be reading this
---
"I've been dominating this franchise for over a decade"
-EvalAngell on Call of Duty, a 9 year old series.