Take out join in progress 343

#11SomnambulisticPosted 1/30/2013 3:00:41 AM
This topic would hold a lot more merit if you didn't sound like a soccer mom on menopause who's screaming at a coach over a call involving her kid.
---
Would you like to know more?
http://i.imgur.com/hIDW3.jpg
#12LoneWolf4545Posted 1/30/2013 3:55:22 AM
I have been put into far more matches where my team is winning than losing.... So I say keep it!
#13EDarienPosted 1/30/2013 5:45:27 AM
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
espraile posted...
Wow didn't realise you are a professional game designer? Maybe you should make a fan version of Halo 4 if you are so good, to sort out all these problems you apparently have with the game?

LOL I'm a Halo 2 and Halo 3 fan and I have no problem whatsoever with voicing my opinion about something I disagree with. The decision making that took place in 343i is laughable. They have single-handedly ruined the Halo series. Maybe that's a little harsh, so let me rephrase: They have almost completely remodeled the Halo series into something the TRUE fans never wanted. They have strayed so far away from the greatness Halo 2 and 3 possessed that the "Halo" community is about 24-35 thousand people on a good day.

Halo 4 is boring as **** I play flood to calm my nerves for ****s sake. The only intensity you will find in H4 is in grifball custom games (the online playlist has horrid lag occasionally) and grifball is just a simplified fan-made version of football. 343i is doing a 4/10 job. I do not see them as a competent replacement for Bungie, the creators of possibly the greatest online fps shooter of all time.

Thank you and good night, those who read.

Hello,

I'm the 343i's designated GameFAQs message board representative and I have to say, I'm so sorry. We here at 343 were simply trying to make the best game we could think to make. We were aware of issues with games losing players and teammates being forced to finish matches in a 4:3, 4:2, or even 4:1 situation. The problem seemed to be that once someone quit, invariable another would quit as to not play disadvantaged either not realizing, or not caring, that he left his teammates further disadvantaged by doing so.

We attempted to correct this problem through the join-in-progress addition to the game. We are sorry that you're dissatisfied and your amazing argument has swayed us. I cannot guarantee that it will be removed in the Title Update, as that date is steadily approacing, but I can assure you that you have single-handedly convinced us, 343i, to remove in Halo 5 and onward.

Also, I encourage anyone to come here to GameFAQs in order to post your feedback to our game. Rest assured that we here at 343i, are here, reading and taking notes of what you, the vocal and belligerent players are asking for us to include or exclude in our future titles. I only wish that you, Paper_Mario_4, had voiced yourself in such an articulate manner earlier that we might have been assured to implement your suggestion into our Title Update.

Sincerely,

Your 343i GameFAQs representative.

But seriously, hahaha cry about it more.

*Note: I in no way work for 343i and the above post was satirical and facetious.

PS. Games are supposed to be fun. If you're really this upset about it, maybe time to take a break, get some fresh air or something. Just a suggestion.
---
Lali-ho!
#14SunDevil77Posted 1/30/2013 5:53:28 AM
We have taken note of your complaints, and through extensive research, we have found that we don't give a rat's ass!
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#15ST_ZeroPosted 1/30/2013 7:33:29 AM
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
jpraelster posted...
Hes right join in progress sucks

And 343 sucks for putting it in the game. Never in my life have I seen such a sorry company. You have Bungie hand the torch to some team full of monkeys and what do they do? They stick that flame up their ******* because they are dumb as ****.

Let me give you people in 343 some advice, because it is clear you all are in desparate need of it. Before you release a product, make sure it it is at least half finished. Halo 4 is such a disgrace to the Halo series I honestly feel sorrow for those who are content with such mediocrity.

The best post i seen on this board to date(besides mine of course) paper mario, you're my new bff.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#16bd0g5Posted 1/30/2013 9:19:22 AM
EDarien posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
espraile posted...
Wow didn't realise you are a professional game designer? Maybe you should make a fan version of Halo 4 if you are so good, to sort out all these problems you apparently have with the game?

LOL I'm a Halo 2 and Halo 3 fan and I have no problem whatsoever with voicing my opinion about something I disagree with. The decision making that took place in 343i is laughable. They have single-handedly ruined the Halo series. Maybe that's a little harsh, so let me rephrase: They have almost completely remodeled the Halo series into something the TRUE fans never wanted. They have strayed so far away from the greatness Halo 2 and 3 possessed that the "Halo" community is about 24-35 thousand people on a good day.

Halo 4 is boring as **** I play flood to calm my nerves for ****s sake. The only intensity you will find in H4 is in grifball custom games (the online playlist has horrid lag occasionally) and grifball is just a simplified fan-made version of football. 343i is doing a 4/10 job. I do not see them as a competent replacement for Bungie, the creators of possibly the greatest online fps shooter of all time.

Hello,

I'm the 343i's designated GameFAQs message board representative and I have to say, I'm so sorry. We here at 343 were simply trying to make the best game we could think to make. We were aware of issues with games losing players and teammates being forced to finish matches in a 4:3, 4:2, or even 4:1 situation. The problem seemed to be that once someone quit, invariable another would quit as to not play disadvantaged either not realizing, or not caring, that he left his teammates further disadvantaged by doing so.

We attempted to correct this problem through the join-in-progress addition to the game. We are sorry that you're dissatisfied and your amazing argument has swayed us. I cannot guarantee that it will be removed in the Title Update, as that date is steadily approacing, but I can assure you that you have single-handedly convinced us, 343i, to remove in Halo 5 and onward.

Also, I encourage anyone to come here to GameFAQs in order to post your feedback to our game. Rest assured that we here at 343i, are here, reading and taking notes of what you, the vocal and belligerent players are asking for us to include or exclude in our future titles. I only wish that you, Paper_Mario_4, had voiced yourself in such an articulate manner earlier that we might have been assured to implement your suggestion into our Title Update.

Sincerely,

*Note: I in no way work for 343i and the above post was satirical and facetious.

PS. Games are supposed to be fun. If you're really this upset about it, maybe time to take a break, get some fresh air or something. Just a suggestion.

I like how you type up a pointless essay and then proceed to tell others to get some fresh air.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#17WhiteHusky84Posted 1/30/2013 9:23:08 AM
I just pushed through about 100 games of my least favorite gametype Flood to get to 1000 MM games to unlock the Raider DSTT helmet and the 1K Club emblem.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst184116_Raider-DSTT-helmet--Y-U-No-Unlock.aspx

Now I find out that JIP games don't "officially" count, and that 277 games were completely worthless. Never joining another JIP game again, stupid system.
---
GT: Brave Sir Chuck
Current: Deus Ex: H.R., Doom 3: BFG, Duke Nukem Forever, Halo 4, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Soul Calibur V
#18EDarienPosted 1/30/2013 6:13:38 PM
bd0g5 posted...
EDarien posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
espraile posted...

Hello,

Sincerely,

I like how you type up a pointless essay and then proceed to tell others to get some fresh air.

Glad you liked it. I whipped it up real quick before going out this morning. Got home about noon, then went out again and just got home less than an hour ago. Did you have a point or was being passive aggressively insulting while knowing no context your only purpose here?
---
Lali-ho!
#19YellowPurplePosted 1/30/2013 6:17:12 PM
Honestly even with the rage he has a good point. I like this game but 343 really isn't doing a bang up job on a lot of issues, and it sucks.
#20asonuvagunPosted 1/30/2013 6:22:07 PM
I just ended a dominion game where before a vicious JIP started (resulting in the replaing of 7 players between 2 teams) and when it was done the score went from 120 to 90 to us losing 400 to 120. Ridiculous
---
If I'm a child, Lois, then that makes you a pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert. -Peter Griffin-