Did they add visible skill rank yet?

#1Brandy1977Posted 1/30/2013 3:49:06 AM
Curious if they ever got around to getting that in,i have not played since around launch.
#2Demigod_ElessarPosted 1/30/2013 4:26:20 AM
Not until April, and it looks like it won't be visible in game; only by checking people out on waypoint.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#3Brandy1977(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:06:13 PM
Demigod_Elessar posted...
looks like it won't be visible in game; only by checking people out on waypoint.

Wow.
#4Assembler114Posted 1/30/2013 2:11:01 PM
Brandy1977 posted...
looks like it won't be visible in game; only by checking people out on waypoint.

Wow.

---
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
#5xxBloodBathxxPosted 1/30/2013 2:34:56 PM
Assembler114 posted...
Brandy1977 posted...

Wow.

While it is inconvenient to have to check way point, for those who have lived through the ridiculous cheating and derankers on previous halos, if even some of them are deterred, it will be worth it.
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain
#6jakethenoobPosted 1/30/2013 3:40:18 PM
No it's not even close to worth it. I couldn't care less if some moron buys his 50 or gets boosted by his friends. That doesn't affect me.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#7ssj3bladePosted 1/30/2013 3:45:18 PM
It's visible on the SmartGlass app which is easy to have open if you own a phone made after 2004.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#8bd0g5Posted 1/30/2013 4:07:48 PM
xxBloodBathxx posted...
Assembler114 posted...
Brandy1977 posted...

Wow.

While it is inconvenient to have to check way point, for those who have lived through the ridiculous cheating and derankers on previous halos, if even some of them are deterred, it will be worth it.

Or you could play with a team and not have to worry about that stuff.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#9appleturnover87Posted 1/30/2013 4:14:16 PM
xxBloodBathxx posted...
Assembler114 posted...
Brandy1977 posted...

Wow.

>plays ranked without a team
>is surprised when things go wrong

wat
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#10xxBloodBathxxPosted 2/3/2013 11:25:10 AM
appleturnover87 posted...
xxBloodBathxx posted...
Assembler114 posted...
Brandy1977 posted...

Wow.

>plays ranked without a team
>is surprised when things go wrong

wat

Man, you guys can be brutal. Unfortunately, my friends and I don't have the time to dedicate to Halo that we used to, so its very hard for us to coordinate having everyone on at the same time. Usually we are able to get 2, sometimes 3 of us together at once for a play session, but unfortunately getting 4 is very rare. That doesn't mean that we don't still enjoy the competitive aspect of Halo, or that we are no longer good enough to play competitively anymore though.

And if the other team has derankers or cheaters (although the likelihood of cheating on Halo 4 seems infinitely lower than that of Halo 2), that still ruins the experience. If I only have 30 min to play on a given day, I don't want to waste 10 of them facing a team who suicides and then quits.
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain