Any Gays?

#1DarkAlix1Posted 1/30/2013 3:39:23 AM
So, are there any gay guys that play this game?
#2HaloVillainsPosted 1/30/2013 3:49:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3catdog97Posted 1/30/2013 3:58:21 AM
yes me please add me GT: iRGush
#4Radiant_Sol12Posted 1/30/2013 4:43:21 AM
Would this be equivalent of a straight guy making a topic titled, "Any girls?"
---
"If the Illusive Man was voice by Charlie instead of Martin he'd be snorting coke off Miranda's ass." -Revan73
GT: Radiant Sol
#5DarkAlix1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:27:13 AM
i guess so. yes. ;-)
#6EDarienPosted 1/30/2013 5:28:41 AM
Radiant_Sol12 posted...
Would this be equivalent of a straight guy making a topic titled, "Any girls?"

Probably, but not necessarily. Despite the f**-hag and softball player types of stereotypes, a lot of gays are still more-so friends with members of their own gender like straight people are. They simply add the sexual component to some, so it very well could just be someone looking for compatible community gameplay.

Also, because of lower percentages of people being homo vs heterosexual, this could be part, albeit poorly done, of research/census for a lower-level paper that s/he has to do.

It could also be a troll just looking to out and/or flame gay gamers. Although, this would be similar to some of the guy posting about girl gamer threads. Hrm.
---
Lali-ho!
#7SociopathixPosted 1/30/2013 5:42:25 AM
DarkAlix1 posted...

Everyone plays games, it's not designated to one group.
All races, genders and sexual orientations play, I've played gay gamers, black gamers, girl gamers, etc, questions like "does this specific group of people do this" are ridiculous.
---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix
#8DarkAlix1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:47:02 AM
Sociopathix posted...
DarkAlix1 posted...

All races, genders and sexual orientations play, I've played gay gamers, black gamers, girl gamers, etc, questions like "does this specific group of people do this" are ridiculous.

sorry if my post made you feel some kind of way. i didnt mean it in a ridiculous way. i was simply trying to meet other gamers like me.
#9SociopathixPosted 1/30/2013 5:54:25 AM
DarkAlix1 posted...
Sociopathix posted...
DarkAlix1 posted...

sorry if my post made you feel some kind of way. i didnt mean it in a ridiculous way. i was simply trying to meet other gamers like me.

Why only socialize with other gay people though? I mean it's 2013 alot straight people have gay friends including me, what two people do behind close doors shouldn't define their friendslist
---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix
#10DarkAlix1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:07:03 AM
i understand what you're saying, but you don't know me. i have a decent circle of friends. i already feel like im putting myself out there as it is with this post. but i will not argue with you like this about who i "should" play games with. let me do me and you worry about yourself. if this post doesn't interest you, please keep it moving.