Just started multiplayer tonight, anything I should know?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just started multiplayer tonight, anything I should know?
2 years ago#1
After finishing the disappointing campaign(imo), I've finally gotten round to checking out wargame mode. I must say, am enjoying it a lot. Combat is fast and intense, am really liking the ordnance drops and dat sexy railgun!

What's the general lowdown on the multi-player anyway, feel kinda out of the loop. Any imbalances, bad maps I should be aware of?

My gamertag is SilentBob490 if anyone's up for casual game btw!
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JudiDench-2335/hero/13025248
2 years ago#2
The campaign wasn't disappointing. Even if it is your opinion.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
2 years ago#3
Hierach posted...
After finishing the disappointing campaign(imo), I've finally gotten round to checking out wargame mode. I must say, am enjoying it a lot. Combat is fast and intense, am really liking the ordnance drops and dat sexy railgun!

What's the general lowdown on the multi-player anyway, feel kinda out of the loop. Any imbalances, bad maps I should be aware of?

My gamertag is SilentBob490 if anyone's up for casual game btw!

what type of game/type do you play?
---
F.C. 1349 4725 3408
2 years ago#4
SunDevil77 posted...

wrong
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
2 years ago#5
SunDevil77 posted...

Disagree. Comapred to Halo CE, 2/3 it wasn't nearly as good. I would say it was as good as Halo Reachs', althought that isn't saying much. ODST was far better than Halo 4 campaign wise imo.
---
GT: Micktory
2 years ago#6
I enjoyed the campaign but that being said:

The boltshot is kinda over powered, its the only starting weapon that one shot people if its fully charged.

Maps: I never been one to complain about them. I enjoy all the default maps, I dont have the dlc maps. You can also join the forge map playlist for even more maps so I actually really like the state of maps in this game at this time.

I also enjoy the ordinance drops.

I really dont like how people get mad over randomess, some people want these online shooters to be 100% skill, no bloom or recoil or anything thats left up to chance. I say thats bushwa and having an element of chance is always good.
2 years ago#7
Make dmr your best friend for medium and up sized maps and stick and move, dont be afraid to retreat
(message deleted)
2 years ago#9
BigCatFive posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

SunDevil77 you will never cease to amaze me. I think you are blinded by 343's nut crusting up your eyes.

On topic.

In BTB use always have a Plasma Pistol and Plasma Nades to easily take out vehicles. Use Active Camo for sniping. Use Ammo for 50% more rounds in every gun. (Even power weapons)

In 4v4 try out Promethion vision. A great crutch, and the ability to line up your shot before rounding a corner is very valuable.

DMR is the best all around gun.

I am far from being the only person to enjoy this game.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
2 years ago#10
Exile is unbalanced blue team favored over red. Such a sad RvB it is.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just started multiplayer tonight, anything I should know?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived