Just started multiplayer tonight, anything I should know?

#1HierachPosted 1/30/2013 3:01:03 PM
After finishing the disappointing campaign(imo), I've finally gotten round to checking out wargame mode. I must say, am enjoying it a lot. Combat is fast and intense, am really liking the ordnance drops and dat sexy railgun!

What's the general lowdown on the multi-player anyway, feel kinda out of the loop. Any imbalances, bad maps I should be aware of?

My gamertag is SilentBob490 if anyone's up for casual game btw!
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JudiDench-2335/hero/13025248
#2SunDevil77Posted 1/30/2013 3:02:14 PM
The campaign wasn't disappointing. Even if it is your opinion.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#3pkmnzombiesPosted 1/30/2013 3:04:17 PM
Hierach posted...
After finishing the disappointing campaign(imo), I've finally gotten round to checking out wargame mode. I must say, am enjoying it a lot. Combat is fast and intense, am really liking the ordnance drops and dat sexy railgun!

What's the general lowdown on the multi-player anyway, feel kinda out of the loop. Any imbalances, bad maps I should be aware of?

My gamertag is SilentBob490 if anyone's up for casual game btw!

what type of game/type do you play?
---
F.C. 1349 4725 3408
#4SahdukPosted 1/30/2013 3:04:20 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

wrong
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#5MlCKHEADPosted 1/30/2013 3:05:17 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

Disagree. Comapred to Halo CE, 2/3 it wasn't nearly as good. I would say it was as good as Halo Reachs', althought that isn't saying much. ODST was far better than Halo 4 campaign wise imo.
---
GT: Micktory
#6foodeater4Posted 1/30/2013 3:21:56 PM
I enjoyed the campaign but that being said:

The boltshot is kinda over powered, its the only starting weapon that one shot people if its fully charged.

Maps: I never been one to complain about them. I enjoy all the default maps, I dont have the dlc maps. You can also join the forge map playlist for even more maps so I actually really like the state of maps in this game at this time.

I also enjoy the ordinance drops.

I really dont like how people get mad over randomess, some people want these online shooters to be 100% skill, no bloom or recoil or anything thats left up to chance. I say thats bushwa and having an element of chance is always good.
#7DvoloS88Posted 1/30/2013 3:36:03 PM
Make dmr your best friend for medium and up sized maps and stick and move, dont be afraid to retreat
#8BigCatFivePosted 1/30/2013 4:43:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9SunDevil77Posted 1/30/2013 5:01:55 PM
BigCatFive posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

SunDevil77 you will never cease to amaze me. I think you are blinded by 343's nut crusting up your eyes.

On topic.

In BTB use always have a Plasma Pistol and Plasma Nades to easily take out vehicles. Use Active Camo for sniping. Use Ammo for 50% more rounds in every gun. (Even power weapons)

In 4v4 try out Promethion vision. A great crutch, and the ability to line up your shot before rounding a corner is very valuable.

DMR is the best all around gun.

I am far from being the only person to enjoy this game.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#10H3YGUYS34Posted 1/30/2013 5:05:11 PM
Exile is unbalanced blue team favored over red. Such a sad RvB it is.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).