Just started multiplayer tonight, anything I should know?

#11Sector_NinePosted 1/30/2013 5:07:45 PM
For Objective gametypes:

Dmr
Boltshot
Jet Pack
Frag
Grenadier
Explosives

For Slayer:
Dmr
Boltshot
Jet pack
Frag
Ordinance priority
Requisition

Go go go go go go get good kid
---
The most publicly adored poster on the GameFAQs Halo 4 board <3
XBL: yPPoLs
#12ViperOfDornePosted 1/30/2013 5:14:30 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
The campaign wasn't disappointing. Even if it is your opinion.

If his opinion was he was diappointed, then yeah, it was disappointing to him. I happened to enjoy it. That's not to say it was mind-blowing or anything. However, you or I enjoying it doesn't make it any less disappointing to him...
#13bd0g5Posted 1/30/2013 5:22:00 PM
H3YGUYS34 posted...
Exile is unbalanced blue team favored over red. Such a sad RvB it is.

Horrible players like you would still lose anyways.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#14ssj3bladePosted 1/30/2013 5:35:22 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

Disagree. Comapred to Halo CE, 2/3 it wasn't nearly as good. I would say it was as good as Halo Reachs', althought that isn't saying much. ODST was far better than Halo 4 campaign wise imo.

Lol wut Reach had a fantastic campaign. CE was also fun, 2 was not as good as the previous two, and 3 was just totally meh. I enjoyed 4 quite a lot, having no god damn Flood helped too.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#15ssj3bladePosted 1/30/2013 5:39:39 PM
Requisition

What is this?
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#16SahdukPosted 1/30/2013 5:42:25 PM
spec perk lets u reroll your ordnance drop
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#17BigCatFivePosted 1/30/2013 6:09:07 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
BigCatFive posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

SunDevil77 you will never cease to amaze me. I think you are blinded by 343's nut crusting up your eyes.

On topic.

In BTB use always have a Plasma Pistol and Plasma Nades to easily take out vehicles. Use Active Camo for sniping. Use Ammo for 50% more rounds in every gun. (Even power weapons)

In 4v4 try out Promethion vision. A great crutch, and the ability to line up your shot before rounding a corner is very valuable.

DMR is the best all around gun.

I am far from being the only person to enjoy this game.

No you are just the only person that sits on this board, and posts within the minute of the TC blindly defending this game. Even when he flat out says it is his OPINION. It is borderline pathetic. This is an average game. Bad by the standards Halo set for itself.
#18asonuvagunPosted 1/30/2013 6:24:38 PM
Play Dominion with a bottle of Nitrites nearby, the community is terrible at it,
---
If I'm a child, Lois, then that makes you a pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert. -Peter Griffin-
#19Bigtymer113Posted 1/30/2013 6:36:12 PM
Well i thought the campaign was good....
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#20SunDevil77Posted 1/30/2013 6:38:15 PM
BigCatFive posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
BigCatFive posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

SunDevil77 you will never cease to amaze me. I think you are blinded by 343's nut crusting up your eyes.

On topic.

In BTB use always have a Plasma Pistol and Plasma Nades to easily take out vehicles. Use Active Camo for sniping. Use Ammo for 50% more rounds in every gun. (Even power weapons)

In 4v4 try out Promethion vision. A great crutch, and the ability to line up your shot before rounding a corner is very valuable.

DMR is the best all around gun.

I am far from being the only person to enjoy this game.

No you are just the only person that sits on this board, and posts within the minute of the TC blindly defending this game. Even when he flat out says it is his OPINION. It is borderline pathetic. This is an average game. Bad by the standards Halo set for itself.

Man, people can't take a joke.
The fact I followed my comment with "Even if it is your opinion" should be a signal it was in jest.

And yes, to the people who sit on here all day for the purpose of trashing the game, I do defend it.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact