Campaign Run

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Campaign Run
3 years ago#1
Alright I'm going to be hosting a party for a campaign run you can decide if its going to be legendary laso or just legendary and we will be finishing the whole campaign. Post your GT or just send e a FR(friend request).
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
3 years ago#2
Anybody.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
3 years ago#3
Come on.
---
3 years ago#4
Only if it's LASO, oh wait, that's no longer correct. Only if it's mythic difficulty.
---
I teach Halo lessons for MP's. PM me if interested.
GT: Mak3itaphattyyy
3 years ago#5
GT: CallMeGrimm

Prefer just Legendary but meh Im down either way
---
If I'm a child, Lois, then that makes you a pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert. -Peter Griffin-
3 years ago#6
I'll send you guys the date of the party.
---
3 years ago#7
im down. GT damnitsfrancis
---
xbl gt: damnitsfrancis
3 years ago#8
im down for LASO...mythic or whatever you wanna call it...that one!

ZONAJI
3 years ago#9
you FL on xbox is full man
3 years ago#10
Iluvurmomwc posted...
Only if it's LASO, oh wait, that's no longer correct. Only if it's mythic difficulty.

this guy only has alittle time before his gold runs out so better get on this! hehe
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Campaign Run

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived