Halo 4 Campaign Was Consistent

#11SunDevil77Posted 1/30/2013 2:37:57 PM
MlCKHEAD posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Oh no! Look out, someone tries to appreciate something!

I don't appreciate people who appreciate things that are terrible.

Well, I suppose that's one way to get through life.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#12Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:41:22 PM
H3GB, ROFLCOPTER?
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#13SunDevil77Posted 1/30/2013 2:45:15 PM
MlCKHEAD posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

I don't appreciate people who appreciate things that are terrible whilst also being terrible at said things.

Awh...cute, you had to edit it in attempt to insult me, when in reality you have never played with me ^^
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#14MlCKHEADPosted 1/30/2013 2:48:30 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
MlCKHEAD posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

I don't appreciate people who appreciate things that are terrible whilst also being terrible at said things.

Awh...cute, you had to edit it in attempt to insult me, when in reality you have never played with me ^^

If you are offended it is not my fault. Its yours for being defensive. Which could also mean that you have a guilty conscience. I never specifically aimed that at you, I am speaking in generalities.
---
GT: Micktory
#15SunDevil77Posted 1/30/2013 2:49:53 PM
MlCKHEAD posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
MlCKHEAD posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

If you are offended it is not my fault. Its yours for being defensive. Which could also mean that you have a guilty conscience. I never specifically aimed that at you, I am speaking in generalities.

No, you aimed it at me, don't try being a smartass. It doesn't look good on you.
---
#16MlCKHEADPosted 1/30/2013 2:52:06 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
MlCKHEAD posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
MlCKHEAD posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

No, you aimed it at me, don't try being a smartass. It doesn't look good on you.

Being mad looks good on you.
---
#17Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:53:04 PM
You guys are ruining my serious topic :'(
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#18MlCKHEADPosted 1/30/2013 2:56:57 PM(edited)
Me so sorry. Yeah Halo 4 campaign wasn't very good.

Too many go here > push the button > kill enemies > push the button > push the other button > kill enemies etc.
---
#19Sector_NinePosted 1/30/2013 4:01:27 PM
RIP SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY

THE MESSIAH HAS RETURNED
---
The most publicly adored poster on the GameFAQs Halo 4 board <3
yPPoLs
#20RAGEface14Posted 1/30/2013 4:22:57 PM
Sector_Nine posted...
RIP SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY

THE MESSIAH HAS RETURNED

Blasphemy, but whatever floats your boat. How was AGL?
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14