Halo 4 Campaign Was Consistent

#31LoneWolf4545Posted 1/31/2013 2:43:39 AM
For me its always been that the enemy AI in basically every shooter is just plain stupid. I mean enemies in pretty much all games are extremely stupid but its worse in a shooter because you are doing one thing the whole time. Pointing and shooting.

And while I do like MC as a protagonist there is just nothing to me that puts any of the Halo storylines up there when it comes to other games stories.
#32esprailePosted 1/31/2013 3:39:48 AM
I like the campaign.

I also like burgers.

Discuss.
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#33Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/31/2013 7:33:19 AM
Do you prefer Wendy's or Burger King?

Have you ever had Sonic?
---
The Jersey Guy
#34MephystoPosted 1/31/2013 8:03:46 AM(edited)
I feel the campaign was a little too focused on the interactions of MC and Cortana and her rampancy. It felt like you were pushed too much into caring about Cortana before they killed her off in the end, in an attempt to get emotions flowing more. And in that regard, i think it just fell a little flat from the pushing. Could've used a little fuller storyline all around encompassing interaction with more characters and less focus on interaction between just 2... but other than that one gripe, i didn't have an issue with the story and thought they did ok with it.

Compare with Halo:CE. You wake up from cryo. "Hello Master Chief". Check equipment. Kill Covenant. Go down to giant planet-ring-thing. Kill more Covenant. Kill Flood too. Blow up giant planet-ring-thing and fly away in small ship. The end. Not much character development there. Halo 2 and 3 fleshed things out a bit more, but really, i think Halo 4, if nothing else, did a decent job in area of character development, at least with the 2 main characters anyway.
#35esprailePosted 1/31/2013 8:26:07 AM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
Do you prefer Wendy's or Burger King?

Have you ever had Sonic?

We don't have Wendy's or Sonic in the UK as far as I know! Burger King is good, but any burger with cheese and bacon and I'm happy.

Mephysto posted...
I feel the campaign was a little too focused on the interactions of MC and Cortana and her rampancy. It felt like you were pushed too much into caring about Cortana before they killed her off in the end, in an attempt to get emotions flowing more.

They did bring the character development to the forefront, but I already cared about Cortana, I've battled through 3 games with her already before halo 4!
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#36SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/31/2013 8:37:07 AM
Slop get an account banned? Gush is suspended and I got banned too.

Lemme guess, slop, you called someone 'tarded, didn't you?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#37thethirdthoughtPosted 1/31/2013 12:20:12 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Care to explain what happened to Gush and yourself? I am curious to know.
#38bd0g5Posted 1/31/2013 12:29:07 PM
thethirdthought posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Some guy was trying to tell gush that 343 wasn't involved with reach's TU or something so gush called him r*******. To be fair, that guy constantly makes stupid posts so gush had a point.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#39thethirdthoughtPosted 1/31/2013 12:45:13 PM(edited)
bd0g5 posted...
thethirdthought posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Some guy was trying to tell gush that 343 wasn't involved with reach's TU or something so gush called him r*******. To be fair, that guy constantly makes stupid posts so gush had a point.

Oh okay, thanks bdog. Yeah, that guy is an idiot for saying that to Gush.
#40Thomas_MaplePosted 1/31/2013 5:23:19 PM
Bump to be famous
---
I was wondering what would break first your spirit or your body?