Does Master Chieft smell bad.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Does Master Chieft smell bad.

User Info: SonyHoundDawg

SonyHoundDawg
3 years ago#1
spoilers

but when they take his armor off at the end of the game, if Im remembering right, he's been in it since the start of Halo 2 so he must be stinking up the thing by now.

User Info: MlCKHEAD

MlCKHEAD
3 years ago#2
You do.
GT: Micktory

User Info: KIngdomSora50

KIngdomSora50
3 years ago#3
He hasn't taken a bath in 4 years

I was half expecting that everyone on the Infinity would pass out after taking his armor off due to the horrible smell coming from him.

User Info: SonyHoundDawg

SonyHoundDawg
3 years ago#4
episode 1 of spartan ops should have been your team using lysol to unstink of the bay.

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
3 years ago#5
If I remember rightly the undersuit contains its own filtration system and atmosphere, so he wouldn't be sweating much if at all, and as all SPARTAN-IIs are catheterised, his waste hasn't been hanging around either.
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
3 years ago#6
but what about the cheese? Surely after all those years and exercise he's built up a solid foundation of crotch cheese, no amount of atmosphere is gonna make that smell rosey fresh

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
3 years ago#7
but what about the cheese? Surely after all those years and exercise he's built up a solid foundation of crotch cheese, no amount of atmosphere is gonna make that smell rosey fresh

I think that's what Cortana feeds on, but I can't remember the exact quote.
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
3 years ago#8
if hot chicks fed off nasty crotch cheese I'd be a baller extraordinaire every Sunday

because I don't shower on the weekends. God I love living alone
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Does Master Chieft smell bad.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived