Locus scam

#1docshort84Posted 1/30/2013 5:30:11 PM
Since DJWAGON won't chill on calling me a scammer, I thought I'd post here to say I traded two codes to Blackninja4ever and Mickhead. Go ahead and ask them how the "scam" went.
#2djwagonPosted 1/30/2013 5:35:32 PM
docshort84 posted...
Since DJWAGON won't chill on calling me a scammer, I thought I'd post here to say I traded two codes to Blackninja4ever and Mickhead. Go ahead and ask them how the "scam" went.

STOP spamming the boards .all it does is make you look like a scammer
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#3darren19822000Posted 1/30/2013 5:37:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4docshort84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:41:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5djwagonPosted 1/30/2013 5:45:02 PM
wow my shadow posted all I see is this You are ignoring 2 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
---
#6MlCKHEADPosted 1/30/2013 5:46:49 PM
Gotta say, TC did actually send me the code.
---
GT: Micktory
#7MlCKHEADPosted 1/30/2013 5:48:19 PM
djwagon posted...
wow my shadow posted all I see is this You are ignoring 2 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

You can lie but don't expect people to believe that. Its clear you can see what Darren posted.
---
#8djwagonPosted 1/30/2013 5:59:55 PM(edited)
MlCKHEAD posted...
djwagon posted...

You can lie but don't expect people to believe that. Its clear you can see what Darren posted.

here is the funny part .tc had to follow my shadows reply .but tc is still a scammer.so what if she/he traded with you .tc had to pm you to come prove his/her point.tc even said in his/her other thread she/he would post a code toa random and NEVER has

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/65276808

guess tc forgot about what he/she posted as the first post there
---
#9Rainey-kinsPosted 1/30/2013 6:02:43 PM(edited)
djwagon posted...
MlCKHEAD posted...
djwagon posted...

here is the funny part .tc had to follow my shadows reply .but tc is still a scammer.so what if she/he traded with you .tc had to pm you to come prove his/her point.tc even said in his/her other thread she/he would post a code toa random and NEVER has

So... TC got someone whom they traded with to vouch for them.
Your logic? "DAT MEANS TC IS A SCAMMER!!"

...wat is this i dun even

Ah, and as for your edit, they said they'd give it to a random so it didn't go to waste by the end of the month. The month ain't up yet, so again, your logic is sorta lacking...
---
Royal Rose
#10MlCKHEADPosted 1/30/2013 6:04:01 PM
djwagon posted...

Uh, what? Well, whatever you are trying to say know that TC didn't PM me, I just so happened to read the OP and saw my name.
---