Gee, I wonder why we lost.

#11Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/31/2013 12:26:01 AM
I love how awful players here blame their teammates and then post about it here. If you personally did better then you wouldn't have lost.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#12KamikazeCactuarPosted 1/31/2013 12:40:29 AM
That's Big Team for ya.
---
GT - A Lvl1 Krabby
#13megaman91985Posted 1/31/2013 1:00:44 AM
Was on party with 2 other friends in 4v4. All of us had at least +5 K/D. We barley lost because the random was over -20. 1 of my friends was so pissed saying he caused the game. Nothing we can do about that.
---
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
Check profile for FCs.
#14forthnbackPosted 1/31/2013 10:04:08 PM(edited)
ShadowMaster684 posted...
He wasn't idle, because he did enough to get 7 assists. If it was his first day with shooters, then shame on the supposed "true skill" feature for matching him up with us. We lost by exactly 100 points, which makes his -13 spread more than enough to be essentially the sole reason for our loss.

This stuff happens all the time, so I'm not really THAT upset about it, but it does get annoying when it's clearly one or two guys who are doing SO little that it's actually crippling the team to the point of defeat.

Your dying alot had nothing to do with that, right? You went what, 15-11? Had you not died 11 times, the team might also have won. He's clearly not a good player for whatever reason that is, but you were a part of that loss with the 1.36 k/d

edit: Had to remove my stupidity from my post. But my logic still stands. Don't blame him as THE reason. You were part of that loss also.
---
lizard_cops5771 - carbine should be called the space chugger
Urdnot_Runt - wat . . . . . . . . . [[GT: Burns Like Dawn]]
#15Msheridan1990Posted 1/31/2013 10:09:09 PM
1 time in ctf i got 5 betrayalsmb4 i was booted lmfao it was classic that my record so far LOL
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#16elitewarrior500Posted 1/31/2013 10:21:54 PM
Msheridan1990 posted...
1 time in ctf i got 5 betrayalsmb4 i was booted lmfao it was classic that my record so far LOL

LOL
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#17TMoney650Posted 1/31/2013 10:33:04 PM
Yeah I've never gotten 0 kills in a game either. Our dear friend iRGush, on the other hand...
#18majormPosted 2/1/2013 3:43:26 AM
ShadowMaster684 posted...
He wasn't idle, because he did enough to get 7 assists. If it was his first day with shooters, then shame on the supposed "true skill" feature for matching him up with us. We lost by exactly 100 points, which makes his -13 spread more than enough to be essentially the sole reason for our loss.

This stuff happens all the time, so I'm not really THAT upset about it, but it does get annoying when it's clearly one or two guys who are doing SO little that it's actually crippling the team to the point of defeat.

But is he not supposed to play at all?!!

I get sick of this attitude that if you're not amazing at the game you just shouldn't play at all. I'm average. A 1.2 k/d so I have my share of lousy games. Most of us do.

Now if he went 0-fer because he wasn't trying, then I'd be mad. But chances are he was trying and just isn't very skilled. Shut up and try helping him out if you can.

People screaming at me because I wasn't doing as well as they thought I should is why I set my headset to "friends only" and will never go back.

Again, the game is for everybody. Not just the elite.

If you can't stand it when your teammates can't live up to your awesomeness, don't play.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#19majormPosted 2/1/2013 3:49:09 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
I love how awful players here blame their teammates and then post about it here. If you personally did better then you wouldn't have lost.

Thank you!

So many, "Look how awesome I am but but I lose because my teammates suck!" topics.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.