Double Team Playlist Details

#21__balePosted 1/31/2013 6:44:04 AM
thethirdthought posted...
Wouldn't it be 1 in the case of y or f(x) = x ?

lol babby's first calculus
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#22KageNoSenshiPosted 1/31/2013 7:31:31 AM
Looks like I might actually have a second playlist to participate in with doubles pro.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#23MrFish86(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:02:38 PM
I'm really happy about the loadouts in Double Team. I always thought GhostAyame was a moron when it came to creating the settings for AGL/ MLG, so it's nice to see someone like Bravo take the reigns for now. I've been waiting for a gametype to present us with 4 near identical loadouts, with only the primary weapon being the difference. Ghost tried to incorporate all 4 of the loadout rifles, and he just made a mess with his attempt of balancing things by giving different secondary weapon options, armor abilities, and perks to each loadout. It was nuts.....

ANYWAY! I'm just happy Bravo is in charge of things for the time being. Hopefully he's able to shoo away any input from the more casual crowd that works at 343i. Monday will be fun! v.v
#24thethirdthoughtPosted 1/31/2013 12:13:10 PM
lderivedx posted...
Thanks for the heads up. I'm taking first year calculus at college and we just finished unit 3 based on the derivative.

How far in math are you intending to go?

probably until vector calculus.
#25jakethenoobPosted 1/31/2013 12:24:47 PM(edited)
We’re still finalizing the map pool but are happy to announce that players who enjoy the comforts of split-screen play will have the option to select on-disc maps in the first voting slot. By offering slightly modified versions of Haven, Abandon and Solace, split-screen players can be sure that they’ll have the option to play on a map that offers the best split-screen experience.

Can someone tell me what he's talking about here?

The Capture the Flag playlist will be receiving some updates as well. For starters, Relay and Exile will be added to the playlist. Also, the flag reset time on Adrift, Abandon, Solace and Relay will be dropped to 15 seconds to account for the smaller map size. The biggest change, however, will be the addition of Infinity CTF to the voting options – in this new variant, players will have the ability to call in personal ordnance in order to add variety, power and, in some cases, total chaos to their flag runs. Keep in mind that because of the high amount of points associated with objective play, players who capture a flag will immediately receive personal ordnance in exchange for their hard work (in addition to the traditional pat on the back). Be on the lookout for Infinity CTF in the Capture the Flag playlist!

Well it looks like I'll be avoiding CTF even more now. Seriously, why don't they add Big Team OBJECTIVE already? Playing a 5v5 on Ragnorak is BAD and doing another BTB map is BAD too.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#26lderivedxPosted 2/3/2013 9:33:17 PM
Can someone tell me what he's talking about here?

Split screen has issues on many of the maps. They've modified some of the maps to make it easier for the xbox to run them while splitscreening.

The first voting map is the first map that comes up during voting. In the event of a tie, the map on the left gets chosen. This means splitscreeners can always choose one of the maps that works "well" on splitscreen, as they have half the votes and those maps are farthest to the left.
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
#27co1onelPosted 2/3/2013 11:02:19 PM
They needed to add slayer pro before worrying about doubles pro.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#28xMePhYxPosted 2/3/2013 11:09:20 PM
cant w8 to try this after campaign
---
Stay a while, and listen.
#29elitewarrior500Posted 2/3/2013 11:14:28 PM
shame they have infinity settings in doubles.. like couldn't you have radar without ordinance and weapons on map? really not a fan of ordinance at all. however its nice to have pro settings. just hope the radar is still there but showing allies only like in MLG/AGL customs. and uhh why flag in doubles?
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#30Jakobs_FodderPosted 2/4/2013 12:05:15 AM
Damn! Damn! Damn!
Times like these having to babysit sucks!
Damn Tuesday!
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos