Halo 4 Skin Trades

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 Skin Trades
3 years ago#1
This post is for Halo 4 skins. We all know what skins we want, but others put their skins up for ridiculous prices - ms points. Heres my offer, I have a second account with certain pre-order bonuses listed below: Oceanic Locus helmet Pulse BRskin It may not look like much but its something, if you are interested in borrowing my account to download the skins contact my gamertag MR WAFFL35 via message with these exact words ''Can we do business?'' from there I will explain the rules and terms of our agreement. However this does not come cheap as I require other skin codes, emblems, themes and avatar props just so others can use them also. I will not accept any lies or scams as I will name and shame you. Those who do contribute will be named below every week as a showing of eternal gratitude. However if you ask me nicely I will let you use the account also. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you on the battlefield ;)
---
Teh Wufy-playing like a baller on xbox live
3 years ago#2
How exactly does this work?
---
xbox 360 gametag: JediLink
"only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato
3 years ago#3
I dont think it does... What he is describing should not work.

While it is true you could download the skins form the account onto your conole, the accounts other than the account that originally downloaded them can only use it on the xbox 360 that has the rights to to It. So unless he is willing to do a license transfer for 1 person this will not work for anyone, and if he does do this that license can only be used by one person then and if it is given to a second will be taken away from the first person. It is also worth noting that there is a limit as to how often you can do one of these transfers.

So in summary yes what he is describing would let you download the armor, but you would only be able to use it on the account that downloaded it and not your actual gamertag.

Edit: i would be remiss if i did not at least post a link explaining how these license transfers work to prove this idea of his is not going to work.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/download-content
3 years ago#4
Not gonna lie, I read this topic title as "Halo foreskin trades". I am glad to see its not what I anticipated...
3 years ago#5
It won't work.

Before I had LOCUS for myself, anytime my friend signed on my 360 at the same time as me on my 360, I could see and equip his pre-order bonuses, but as soon as he logged in on his own 360 they were all gone again, even if I put them on while he was signed in. This was after he redownloaded them on my 360 via his download history.

And he downloaded them on his own 360 when he redeemed them, so no, this doesn't work. At the very least not if they were redeemed on another 360 the first time.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
3 years ago#6
DXLR8R posted...
It won't work.

Before I had LOCUS for myself, anytime my friend signed on my 360 at the same time as me on my 360, I could see and equip his pre-order bonuses, but as soon as he logged in on his own 360 they were all gone again, even if I put them on while he was signed in. This was after he redownloaded them on my 360 via his download history.

And he downloaded them on his own 360 when he redeemed them, so no, this doesn't work. At the very least not if they were redeemed on another 360 the first time.

My post explains this.
3 years ago#7
only way it works is to download the skins via license transfer. hed still keep the license linked to the gamertag and the other person walks away with the console license
3 years ago#8
*taps fingers together Mr Burns style*

I can unlock armors for you. For a price.
---
TC, I think you're pregnant. You missed too many periods. - Prealienking
3 years ago#9
imthestuntman posted...
DXLR8R posted...
It won't work.

My post explains this.

I'm just giving more anecdotal evidence.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 Skin Trades

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived