Does anyone know how the MM system works exactly?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Does anyone know how the MM system works exactly?

User Info: splodesplode

splodesplode
3 years ago#1
Just wondering because I get matched against really stacked teams . I play with some friends and their k/ds are barely above one, mine isn't too hot either (a 1.6) but we get matched against teams with everyone that has a 2.0, 3.0 or higher. What is it based on? Because it clearly can't be k/d. Is it win loss? Even so, mine is right around a 70%, my friends have around 65%. The teams we play have 80% and we played some that had 90-95%.
^_^

User Info: BurningNovaFire

BurningNovaFire
3 years ago#2
They say there is trueskill system in play, but it's hit and miss for a me a lot of the times too.
My friends call me "hadouken", because I'm a down right fierce. GT: Lt KGB

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
3 years ago#3
No idea. First two games I played were against total idiots (went like 33-8 in both games) and the third game I partied up with my friend (SR-74) and played against decent people. I'm a SR-21 and I regularly face SR-100s since my third game (-o- )
GT: Jessica Jung xo PSN: Rutgers Student
Jessica Jung all day, every day.

splodesplode
3 years ago#4
Glad to know its not just me
^_^

User Info: zetsuhimoze

zetsuhimoze
3 years ago#5
Well my guess would be that its based off average points you make per game. Like assists equal 5 and kills 10. I know i fight people about my skill level. Also it takes about 50 matches of a certain gametype to get it balanced( like 50 slayer type matches for the slayer playlists and 50 of each other type). I only bunched the slayer together because halotracker seems to do that. But i could bw completely wrong
Psn zetsu_himoze

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
3 years ago#6
It doesn't.
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.

splodesplode
3 years ago#7
Ran into knightyyyknight and a few of his friends earlier . Why does this game hate me?
^_^

User Info: Sector_Nine

Sector_Nine
3 years ago#8
splodesplode posted...
Ran into knightyyyknight and a few of his friends earlier . Why does this game hate me?

lol i goosed him in reach
The most publicly adored poster on the GameFAQs Halo 4 board <3
XBL: yPPoLs
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Does anyone know how the MM system works exactly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived