Who thought the bigfoot achievement was a good idea?

#1ImperialDragonPosted 1/31/2013 12:33:41 PM
Can only be achieved on one map in an extremely underpopulated playlist, just one mantis per team, and everybody wants it. Half they time if they don't get the mantis, they teamkill the person that does. To top it all off, you have to manage to get the mantis 3-4 times and not get screwed by teammates. Pretty bull****.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#2splodesplodePosted 1/31/2013 12:35:18 PM
They failed with that map pack for sure , and they know it. That's why everyone boosted when they found out that the "free" map pack was only a trial
---
^_^
#3Rainey-kinsPosted 1/31/2013 12:36:20 PM
It's not supposed to be something you get in one match, nor easy. Stop being spoiled, expecting to get this handed to you on a silver platter. Suck it up, princess. Your complaint should be about the children that blow you up, not the achievement itself.
---
Royal Rose
#4SunDevil77Posted 1/31/2013 12:40:01 PM
Achievements are...what the name suggests...Achievements. Not minuscule tasks.
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#5ImperialDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:40:22 PM
Rainey-kins posted...
It's not supposed to be something you get in one match, nor easy. Stop being spoiled, expecting to get this handed to you on a silver platter. Suck it up, princess. Your complaint should be about the children that blow you up, not the achievement itself.

Blah blah blah I'm incapable of understanding how the design of something can be the direct cause of childish behavior.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
#6ImperialDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:43:58 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Achievements are...what the name suggests...Achievements. Not minuscule tasks.

Yes, an achievement is something difficult along the line of Mile High Club from CoD4. Bigfoot is an exercise in tedium compounded by the shear idiocy of the average XBL player, as are the majority of online achievements.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
#7sravankbPosted 1/31/2013 12:59:54 PM
Honestly, most multiplayer achievements are dumb. There are too many random factors in play that an individual player has no control over.
---
6 MONTHS!? Jesus that's a long attention span... I'm lucky if I can pay attention for more than
#8Scooby510Posted 1/31/2013 1:02:58 PM
stop playing with randoms
---
Lil B is my friend.
#9AndrewColinPosted 1/31/2013 1:08:57 PM
this achievement was not hard whatsoever. i got it the second day i had the map pack.
now they fly on the other-hand is hell and i still have not gotten it. its one of 2 i have left and the other one is solo legendary....not so hard just time consuming:/
#10Oblivion_HeroPosted 1/31/2013 3:47:56 PM
I think it took me like 3-4 days during winter break to get bigfoot. At least da stomp is a decent offensive option, and you can use wheelman to help ease things a bit since I feel like most people who plasma pistol you just continue to keep running straight at you. It's tedious, but the stomp is worth using anyway.

Now they fly and clay pigeon iirc without using the glitchy plasmas on Shatter I think were a bit more annoying.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.