Who thought the bigfoot achievement was a good idea?

#11DXLR8RPosted 1/31/2013 5:04:39 PM
It was a terrible idea, but they also expected you to play the game for years, and imagined that you'd get it some time in that time period, and not in a day.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
#12phillyeagles123Posted 1/31/2013 5:10:24 PM
Most multiplayer achievements are garbage, since they are usually so tedious or stupid that they just promote boosting. The only MP achievements that are okay are the ones like "Get to Rank X" or "Get Y amount of kills in MP".
#13Robin_MaskPosted 1/31/2013 5:34:03 PM
Didn't Halo 3 have a "kill two people in a Mongoose" when it first came out?
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#14weapon_d00d816Posted 1/31/2013 6:29:24 PM
That's why you get it done early on in the playlist's history. I thought it was pretty easy, but I feel sympathy because they're multiplayer achievements. I believe that no game should ever have online achievements. They're just too situational.
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
#15SunDevil77Posted 1/31/2013 7:08:43 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
Didn't Halo 3 have a "kill two people in a Mongoose" when it first came out?

Yup, Halo 3 had some damn difficult online achievements.
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#16weapon_d00d816Posted 1/31/2013 7:36:44 PM
The worst online achievements were the Anniversary and Defiant ones. Those achievements are responsible for my not having Reach maxed out. It's the only Halo shooter I don't have maxed.

Seriously, assassinating someone just out of armor-lock is impossible without boosting. And getting Last Man Standing on a Defiant map is LITERALLY impossible since there's only one Defiant map in Living Dead and every single person in the match has to have the map pack. Plus, you need to actually get last man standing.
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.