LOCUS Helmet

#11enterthemadroxPosted 1/31/2013 2:19:35 PM
I was tempted to buy the Limited Edition tonight with a delivery date of saturday, would I be unable to get the armor or is that not what TC wants?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#12AndrewColinPosted 1/31/2013 2:19:36 PM
CallMeCujo posted...
AndrewColin posted...
CallMeCujo posted...
AndrewColin posted...
CallMeCujo posted...
I want a locus helmet too!

got any avatar items to trade?

Ghost prop?

thats a maybe :p i do want the ghost prop but im really looking for the red warrior armor

Well u want it or no?

yeah i guess ill make the trade :]
#13CallMeCujoPosted 1/31/2013 2:24:10 PM
Pm'd u andrewcolin!
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#14CallMeCujoPosted 1/31/2013 2:25:12 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
I was tempted to buy the Limited Edition tonight with a delivery date of saturday, would I be unable to get the armor or is that not what TC wants?

U get a recruit skin with that....not locus which is what he wants.
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#15enterthemadroxPosted 1/31/2013 2:27:10 PM
CallMeCujo posted...
enterthemadrox posted...

U get a recruit skin with that....not locus which is what he wants.

Cool thanks, I was confused for a second there.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#16Tpgame1Posted 2/6/2013 2:57:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17zuliuzPosted 2/6/2013 6:11:36 PM
You are gonna get a TON of people that tell you that you can ONLY get the LOCUS Helmet through a King of the Hill App (which no longer works after 31st). This is not true. It also comes on a DLC card. I know that for a fact because i have 2 in my possession. Suffice to say that ANY DLC that comes with a preorder is RARE as it becomes dated. The LOCUS isn't any rarer than Raptor armor or Deadeye, in fact the Locus Helmet was easier to obtain than both and was FREE if you used the app.

Pic of the DLC i have (not my pic but same card)
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Halo-4-Dlc-card-3-add-ons-Raptor-skin-Locus-Helmet-Spartan-Emblem-/00/s/NjUwWDQyMw==/$T2eC16RHJGIE9nnWqySlBQyVGiBkFg~~60_35.JPG